- Police Motorbikes
- Police Uniforms (although not finished so not sure if they are in there somewhere like you could get in Vice City)
- Ambulance and Fire Truck Missions
- Stadium Events
- Motorbike Tricks like in Vice City
- Being able to buy businesses and new houses
- Car Customisation
- I miss the ton of clothing and accessory options that San Andreas had.
- Swimming underwater
- Push Bikes and the races and missions you could do with them (Mount Chilad for example)
- Flame Throwers
But I have to say I think GTA4 is the new begining for GTA on the new consoles, just the same as GTA3 was for the ps2 when it was released. I think so much will come in the next lot of sequels to fill all our cravings for GTA that we probably dont have to worry. I think Rockstar has VERY big plans for the next lot of GTA games.