[SA] Copilot - The Beginning

Copilot

Copilotstuntbike.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information and Credits

This is my first time stunting and editing a movie.

Please keep that in mind while watching the video and please leave any critism you can.

Stunting is done by me and editing is done with Adobe Premiere also by me.

Programs used: Fraps 1.9, GTA: SA PC, Adobe Premiere, Crazy Trainer 151+

The NRG-500 skin is from this link HERE

Links to Download Video

Filefront: HERE

Youtube Streaming Link:

Thanks

Thanks to Fugitive292 for his How-to-stunt videos on youtube, these helped me alot.

Thanks to www.Gtastunting.com There is alot of info about stunting and alot of help there

Thanks to www.thegtaplace.com for many different mods and skins

I did not change the handling.cfg on anything in the video.

Edited by Copilot

not bad, but next time try without a modded bike, like the original NRG, but i liked your editing, and HOW THE HELL do people do that reverse verse thingy...

I only used the skin not the handling.cfg changes. The reverse thing took like 2 hours. What I did was make a clip going up to the roof then took the same clip and cut out the section of hitting the tree and pole and landing and made it go in reverse speed then added another clip with the last part. This was using adobe premiere.

You changed gravity with trainer to do some stunts...00:20....lol....but still it's nice overall.

At 0:20 I am not doing a stunt. If you mean the stunt that happens between about 0:20 and 0:26 try it yourself no gravity was changed. When you decrease the gravity the speed of the bike goes slower and I wouldn't have been able to do it. Here is the .REP you can see that my front tire barely makes it up there but it is possible without changing the gravity.

EDIT: Oops we post posted at the same time hehe yes it is possible.

Thanks for the nice overall comment.

BowlToRoofStunt.rar

Edited by Copilot

Pretty good for a first movie, it's good that Fugitive helped you with tutorials, otherwise the movie would've looked like crap.

Overall

Stunts 7/10 (5/10 if it weren't your first)

Editing 8/10 (i prefer Vegas 6.0, but its more complicated though)

Music 5/10 ( kinda hoped for something more aggressive, watch XSA AsOneAgain, TMS Illusions or Amped to see/hear what i mean)

I only used the skin not the handling.cfg changes.

And you used the model ;) Which is looked upon as modding, as it has different collison files to the NRG, therefore reacting differentley to bumps etc...

The reverse thing took like 2 hours. What I did was make a clip going up to the roof then took the same clip and cut out the section of hitting the tree and pole and landing and made it go in reverse speed then added another clip with the last part. This was using adobe premiere.

Couldn't you have just split the clip where you wanted to start the reverse, then copied the clip and reversed it then split the clip where you wanted to play it normally and reversed that? It takes about 3 mins in Vegas and I would imagine it is possible in Premiere.

I only used the skin not the handling.cfg changes.

And you used the model ;) Which is looked upon as modding, as it has different collison files to the NRG, therefore reacting differentley to bumps etc...

The reverse thing took like 2 hours. What I did was make a clip going up to the roof then took the same clip and cut out the section of hitting the tree and pole and landing and made it go in reverse speed then added another clip with the last part. This was using adobe premiere.

Couldn't you have just split the clip where you wanted to start the reverse, then copied the clip and reversed it then split the clip where you wanted to play it normally and reversed that? It takes about 3 mins in Vegas and I would imagine it is possible in Premiere.

I never even thought of it changing the bumps and such. I will take it out now and just use one that have a picture on it. Thanks.

Also yes I could have done that but when I did that reverse thing it was after the first 10 minutes of ever using a video editor in my life.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Well defo better than my 1st vid. Editing - unlike most of 1st vids, this one was decently edited. Stunt - a few good stunts, but most are easy ones. That's common for 1st vids though. Music - okay, could be just a bit faster, but tastes differ.

Overall a good start, I especially like the fact that you DON'T have annoying REPLAY text and www.fraps.com watermark. GL with your future stunting. Join a collab when it opens up, it would do you good.

Well defo better than my 1st vid. Editing - unlike most of 1st vids, this one was decently edited. Stunt - a few good stunts, but most are easy ones. That's common for 1st vids though. Music - okay, could be just a bit faster, but tastes differ.

Overall a good start, I especially like the fact that you DON'T have annoying REPLAY text and www.fraps.com watermark. GL with your future stunting. Join a collab when it opens up, it would do you good.

Thanks alot slayer. I should have put faster music I couldn't think of good music to put tho. I am surprised about people saying my video was decently edited because this is the first time I have ever edited anything.

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback.