CJ on Liberty City

Putt

• 3 months later...

CJ does go to Liberty City only once for the mission St Mark's Bistro. When you fly there you automaticly land and enter the bistro to finish the mission. When you go into the back of the Bistro to the outside you can use super jump [AKA kangaroo] and hop the wall BEFORE you kill the main target and then you can explore about one street. Jetpacks don't work here. If you try to walk off the street theres a possibility of either getting glitched back to Venturas, die-ing, or falling untill you land in water or just falling and the best you can do then is the suicide cheat [for pc its goodbyecruelworld] and then restart the mission

• 4 months later...
Today I just saw the introduction movie of GTA SA

I didn't know he goes to liberty city..

Anyway I was going to ask..

How did they import Liberty City to GTA SA?

They changed the the engine didn't they?

Or did they make a new one?

Just like what CroScorpion said, they all use the same RenderWare engine; SA's engine is a slightly improved version, and they just used the Saint Mark's block of LC...

Platform shouldn't matter, looks like all you need is the jet pack cheat.

I think I can explain this. The gym has no ceiling in it's collision model, so a jet pack takes you through the false one. From

here you can find all the interiors, they're placed way above the map (around 1000 units w/ player position active). When I

first got the strategy guide I thought the weapons maps were flawed because thy showed weapons that weren't there until I

started playing w/ script mods & the position mod. Turns out they're right where they're supposed to be, just out of reach.

• 3 months later...