help!

Silberio

well as it says, i got a cardpaper M16 made by myself :D , its my hobby, make cardpaper weapons

and i would like to make the bullets, so could someone tell how i could make some bullets for it?

PS: here's a pic of it

Edited by Silberio da' Great

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I agree with Nate, that stuff is crazy man! First couple seconds I saw it, I thought it was real. Awesome job!! :thumbsup: Never heard of card-paper guns, although my friend made a sniper with some rolls (which wasn't half as good but still pretty good). For the bullets, hmm I have no other ideas except what was already mentioned by rolling the card-paper into way smaller pieces.

Yeah I agree with Nate, that stuff is crazy man! First couple seconds I saw it, I thought it was real. Awesome job!! :thumbsup: Never heard of card-paper guns, although my friend made a sniper with some rolls (which wasn't half as good but still pretty good). For the bullets, hmm I have no other ideas except what was already mentioned by rolling the card-paper into way smaller pieces.

Hey Artur :) But ya, I forget mostly but I made a sniper rifle out of rolls too lol.

Holy crap! Lol, you're good at CARD-PAPER guns dude, though I've never heard of that type of gun. But ya, I guess roll up cardpaper for the bullets...

You've never heard of an M16? It's popular on GTA......

looks sooooooo real i even thought it was a real gun with clips

Ummm.... Most guns aren't held together by tape. Sure, it looks decently real in the "thumbnail", but enlarged you can tell it's taped together.

For the rounds....

SPC_trials.jpg

That might help you for design, perhaps? You made the gun, the bullet shouldn't be a problem, really.

Holy crap! Lol, you're good at CARD-PAPER guns dude, though I've never heard of that type of gun. But ya, I guess roll up cardpaper for the bullets...

You've never heard of an M16? It's popular on GTA......

looks sooooooo real i even thought it was a real gun with clips

Ummm.... Most guns aren't held together by tape. Sure, it looks decently real in the "thumbnail", but enlarged you can tell it's taped together.

For the rounds....

SPC_trials.jpg

That might help you for design, perhaps? You made the gun, the bullet shouldn't be a problem, really.

I was talkin about never hearing about a cardpaper gun when I said I've never heard of that type of gun <_< Sorry for confusin you though...