Suicide

Pandora

Don't give me some bullshit website that isn't made by cutters or anyone who even understands cutters. The people they are talking about are trend-cutters and little emo kids. I'm talking about people who cut for art form, who cut for the sensation it brings((scratch your arm real quick, felt good didn't it? That good sensation is intensified with cutting)).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

masochism

To me that's just SM. Something I don't like, and probably will never like.

At least, not the part of people hitting you and stuff.

Lol, look at how of topic I am.

edit:

scratch your arm real quick,

To be honest, that felt a little burning type of sensation. Meh, I don't know how to descripe it. But it's nice and irritating at the same time.

Edited by Jace

Don't give me some bullshit website that isn't made by cutters or anyone who even understands cutters. The people they are talking about are trend-cutters and little emo kids. I'm talking about people who cut for art form, who cut for the sensation it brings((scratch your arm real quick, felt good didn't it? That good sensation is intensified with cutting)).

What do you mean bullshit website, it gave me information why people cut themselves if you don't find that information useful then your thick

Edited by ps3 player

No, those are people trying to say that all cutters have emotional problems. THAT ISN'T f***ING TRUE. It's a BULLSHIT website MORE THAN LIKELY based on emo kids and trend-cutters. Y'know, people who complain about their lives and pretend to commit suicide for attention purposes. I mean look up a website MADE BY A CUTTER. That tells you about cutting and the various reasons people do it((which isn't just depression and stress, buddy)).

No, those are people trying to say that all cutters have emotional problems. THAT ISN'T f***ING TRUE. It's a BULLSHIT website MORE THAN LIKELY based on emo kids and trend-cutters. Y'know, people who complain about their lives and pretend to commit suicide for attention purposes. I mean look up a website MADE BY A CUTTER. That tells you about cutting and the various reasons people do it((which isn't just depression and stress, buddy)).

Theres no winning with you Just forget it.

I've cut myself a few times, by accident though. If the knife is really sharp, you'll get a burning pain. So it actually feels like someones holding a burning match against your hand (obviously, I cut my hand). Far from a nice sensation.

Probably you could mentally just not feel the pain anymore..

Theres no winning with you Just forget it.

You aren't winning because you're feeding me bullshit and trying to group all cutters as emotionally unstable people and that's just f***ing stupid.

cutting or not,I think Spaz knows what he's talking about,while you people are just trying to create a counter opinion. so enough cutting,I hope everyone now understands that its not from depression and isn't always an attempt for suicide.

now Who knows the most commonly used drug(medication) to commit suicide??(Lets not go off-topic)