Skills: Evade Not Run

excalibur

I know this may at first seem like a bad idea but I have gotten pretty far in the game using these moves. Crouching if you hold R1 and move the L3 throttle you can roll from behind buildings and roll back picking off rivals one by one, or what I did was get in the middle of the street near a car and rolled around in the street back and forth locking on different targets. I used the car as a means to calm down for a sec then back to action. This may not be the course of action for all if your new to the GTA series or not familiar with the crouch and roll moves.

[Possible Spoiler]

This technique is extremely good when you have to take over some gang territory and need to get to a shield or heart thats nearby or even roll behind a building.

• 3 months later...
I know this may at first seem like a bad idea but I have gotten pretty far in the game using these moves. Crouching if you hold R1 and move the L3 throttle you can roll from behind buildings and roll back picking off rivals one by one, or what I did was get in the middle of the street near a car and rolled around in the street back and forth locking on different targets. I used the car as a means to calm down for a sec then back to action. This may not be the course of action for all if your new to the GTA series or not familiar with the crouch and roll moves.

[Possible Spoiler]

This technique is extremely good when you have to take over some gang territory and need to get to a shield or heart thats nearby or even roll behind a building.

i think every 1 who has the game no how to play