Scariest game you`ve ever played...

Gycu

Personally,I can`t choose between Nosferatu The Wrath of Malachi and Manhunt.Damn Manhunt,scared the $**t out of me :)

Damn Nosferatu I almost had an heart-attack when a zombie camed up from nowwhere.I still don`t understand why I was so scared in Manhunt&Nosferatu ,are just game after all.Never finished theese game,only about 50% completion maybe.

Tell me what scared you at this games,tell me a situation that scared you the most :).

Edited by Gycu

the silent hill games creep me out, as does forbidden siren and resident evil 4. Silent hill is the creepiest, I think. Forbidden Siren is only creepy because, if you're found by a zombie, theres absolutely nothing you can do. You can shoot them, and even run them over in some cases, but you're always outnumbered. Plus, the sightjacking is disturbing.

Resident evil 4 is scary because it catches you when you least expect it, but you usually have enough firepower to see whatever it is off.

Well Jace have you played Manhunt?It really gives you shocks but also fear.Aren`t you guys afraid that you`ll need to visit a doctor because of theese games,some games scare you so bad that you need medicine to recover :) Maybe we`ll die in front of our computer while playing a cheap/good horror game :) I`m scared.

Edited by Gycu

Games aren't really scary. Highly suprising. Sometimes you're in a quite place roaming around, then suddenly hard shouting and gun shot's. Gives me a shock, but not scary.

That was really the case for me when I first played Vice City and that was actually my first Rated M game so at that time a couple of years ago, it really was the scariest game for me. :P

You really should play fear. But not like i do, in my small, pokey little room, with the only light coming from my monitor and mouse, full base on the 'woofer, and speakers turned up about a third of the way (so the house next to next door can hear!) lol

I no w need 2 therapists. 1 for my anger, and one for the PFPS (Post - F.E.A.R - Playing - Stress!)

Its a game for men with big cohones! Hehe, i love umberto! Or just suick, screwed up people...

Ripping the piss outta my mate earlier, he binned heart of darkness 2 cos it scared him so bad, he's 15, for christ's sake...

FEAR or First Encounter Assault Recon it has good graphics (512RAM miniumum,1024RAM recommanded)It`s pretty realistic,it`s dark and not a great storyline.you play as an transfered guy to the FEAR division so you`ll have to find out what happened in some cases.BTW It`s an ennoying little girl(similar to the one in Scary Movie 3 :) ) that keeps following you :).It`s kinda scary/spooly/dark full of monsters game.There`s also some kind of bullet time that makes the game really good.My recomandation play it during the day :) It`s an MODERN FPS.

Edited by Gycu

http://www.gameplaymonthly.com/reviews/fear.htm

So it's a horror first person shooter...

Ow, and I just can't play FPShooters in the evening. Usually starts to give me the creaps and not much of fun.

But I think I'll get Fear for my new system. I'll be able to play it with everything on max :) I like that idea, makes me long for it to be July.

Scariest game I've ever played? Good question man, I've played alot of games, but I can't exactly remember which one was the scariest one. Althought Resident Evil 2 made me freak out a couple of times (yeah when your hair goes straight up). But I've completed Resident Evil 2 so many times that it's not scary anymore. Resident Evil 4 was nothing, it wasn't scary at all... Well yeah that's about it I guess.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Doom 3 at 3 am with the lights off. You can't see anything in the room except your TV, your lit xbox, and your controller. Played with a Sony surround sound stereo system at volume 20. That has been it for me. I've played FEAR but didn't find it as scary.

It's not the monsters in Doom, it's how they pop out of nowhere. Scares the shit out of you, especially how loud it is with the surround sound.

• 2 weeks later...

F.E.A.R. by far. Ya, Alma was scary but puttin it on high difficulty and seein those guys jump out and shoot at you was giving me heart attacks. But seein the text say unknown origin deffinetly made me pause fro 15 minutes to recooperate lol. A very good game I might add though. Just not made to be played in the dark.

p.s.: gta crazy, were you just trying to be funny? Or did it scare you??

Edited by Nate10