Jump 11 in Vice City Stories PS2

what do you mean 'jump 11'? I don't understand, and judging by the replies, no-one else does either.

The #11 is from a map someone online posted. The jump itself is the one where you have to speed down the alley and hit the steps at the White Stallionz bar. I'm not sure if I need more distance, or to go higher, or at what point I'm supposed to land. I've tried it dozens of times, landing in different spots each time, and I lean forward when approaching to gain more speed, yet still get STUNT FAILED. I just need to know where to land and how high I should get of the stairs.

Thanks

I'll try it out when I have some time, I'll post how you should do it alright, unless someone else posts first.

Edit: Alright man, I've tried the stunt and I think I have a solution to your problem man :) The secret of this jump is to land with the back wheel on the bike, know what I'm saying? Once you've landed, keep on going with the front wheel raised in the air and there ya go, you're done.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I'll try it out when I have some time, I'll post how you should do it alright, unless someone else posts first.

Edit: Alright man, I've tried the stunt and I think I have a solution to your problem man :) The secret of this jump is to land with the back wheel on the bike, know what I'm saying? Once you've landed, keep on going with the front wheel raised in the air and there ya go, you're done.

Ok.. I tried that and it still isn't working for me. Where exactly are you suppose to land at? I've tried to land in several different spots and still keep getting STUNT FAILED.

Just make sure you're using a Sanches bike (the dirtbike), go with full speed, you don't need to land at any specific spot, just go straight, alright man, be sure you land with the back wheel, just keep going like that and you should be just fine man, why not try it a couple of times.

I used a PCJ-600 for this stunt but it's good to use the Sanchez since it gets more air than the PCJ-600 but no matter which bike, you'll have to lean forward on the bike from the very beginning of the Stunt Jump and you won't need to land on the back wheel. No stunt jump requires you to land in a certain position.

Oh, look, I'm on PSP and I just did this jump today but I still helped.

Edited by Rashon125

I used a PCJ-600 for this stunt but it's good to use the Sanchez since it gets more air than the PCJ-600 but no matter which bike, you'll have to lean forward on the bike from the very beginning of the Stunt Jump and you won't need to land on the back wheel. No stunt jump requires you to land in a certain position.

Oh, look, I'm on PSP and I just did this jump today but I still helped.

Well, tried the Sanchez and can't even get the slo-mo for the unique jump. It doesn't get enough speed in the short distance to the stairs.

Short distance? Are you kidding me? Man, where do you take off from? You know the alley near White Stallionz? Well, just go straight ahead that alley until you get stopped by a house, know what I'm saying? And from there, speed up, give it all you got, while in the air with the Sanchez, press the analog joystick back/forward so you're sure that you land with the back wheel on the roof, once you've landed, make sure you still have the front wheel raised in the air, alright man? Keep on going like that, the slo-mo thing will go on and after like 3 secs, you're done. Try it a hundred times if it still doesn't work, well we're here to help man.

Edit: And use the Sanchez, it's the best damn bike you can have for that stunt, don't use the Biker Angel or the PCJ, use the Sanchez.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Short distance? Are you kidding me? Man, where do you take off from? You know the alley near White Stallionz? Well, just go straight ahead that alley until you get stopped by a house, know what I'm saying? And from there, speed up, give it all you got, while in the air with the Sanchez, press the analog joystick back/forward so you're sure that you land with the back wheel on the roof, once you've landed, make sure you still have the front wheel raised in the air, alright man? Keep on going like that, the slo-mo thing will go on and after like 3 secs, you're done. Try it a hundred times if it still doesn't work, well we're here to help man.

Edit: And use the Sanchez, it's the best damn bike you can have for that stunt, don't use the Biker Angel or the PCJ, use the Sanchez.

Again, you don't need to land a certain way with what bike you use. If you put a wheel too close to the buliding surface, then the unique stunt will just be messed up altogether.

You may recommend a Sanchez to do that stunt and it may work since it gets the most air of all the bikes but it's not as fast as the PCJ-600 or Biker Angel. The PCJ is good to use also because of its high acceleration and the Biker Angel is good to use since it's top speed of all the bikes is the fastest of any bike.

Also if you're having trouble where the started point is, start from that road that leads to the Junkyard and start where you can see the stairs where you're supposed to start.

Duuude, alright man, when I tried this stunt I had to land on the back wheel and keep on going like that to complete it, so big deal about that man, I mean, if you don't need to land in that way then land in another way man, and yeah the PCJ-600 is great man, fast as hell, but damn, still the Sanchez works best, know what I'm saying, forget about the Biker Angel, it's the last bike I would choose for this stunt. And + You can get some seriously speed if you lean forward on the Sanchez bike, you'll get more than enough speed to complete the stunt, trust me. And yeah, the alley is close to White Stallionz, and go thru the alley until you see a road and you should also see the entrance to the junkyard on the right side, turn around and you'll see the stairs, then go full speed thru the alley to the stairs. I wish you all the best luck!

Edit: I was mistaken, You don't get enough speed with the Sanchez when not leaning forward, so leaning forward is probably something you have to do when using the Sanchez, and yeah I've tried it now a couple of times and that's right, no need to land in a certain way, played too fast, typed too fast, shit happens. So full speed is what you need. But I still prefer the Sanchez.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I tested all the bikes except for the Wintergreen, Ventoso, and Faggio and got these results:

Don't even try the Streetfighter, you fall off as soon as you start the jump.

I was wrong about the Biker Angel, it's fast as hell but the front wheel goes a whole 90 degrees up in the air and you'd have to lean forward during the jump to get it back in place. It gets barely any air and doesn't go far. I guess the Biker Angel's only good for stunts that have a lot of space.

The Freeway is way better than the Biker Angel, it gets way more air but doesn't land far enough.

Same with the Sanchez, it gets a little bit more air, but doesn't land far enough.

The VCPD Wintergreen gets less air than the Freeway and Sanchez but ends up landing about the same distance as the Freeway and Sanchez.

The PCJ-600 for me is the only bike that gets me the couple second slo-mo landing. It does get far enough and gets enough air (between the Sanchez and Freeway) to complete the jump.

• 5 weeks later...

I had trouble with this jump, too. Use a PCJ-600, and hold head down the whole way. my problem was that I was pulling up when I hit the stairs, do not do this or you will not launch far enough. Keep trying. I also started from the T-intersection by there to build up some speed, but mostly having head down through entire alley. Try that.

• 5 weeks later...
I asked this question last night with another username, but I can't log into that one for some reason.

Anyway, I can't get Jump 11 in Vice City Stories where you're supposed to jump off a flight of stairs and onto a bar called White Stallionz. I've tried everything. Can someone help?

I don't think that is a unique jump. if you look around the back next to the sea there is a jump.

I asked this question last night with another username, but I can't log into that one for some reason.

Anyway, I can't get Jump 11 in Vice City Stories where you're supposed to jump off a flight of stairs and onto a bar called White Stallionz. I've tried everything. Can someone help?

I don't think that is a unique jump. if you look around the back next to the sea there is a jump.

Number one, there is a White Stallionz unique jump, and number two, this is a two month old topic.

Number one, there is a White Stallionz unique jump, and number two, this is a two month old topic.

and number three, i beleive the quote ( A- Team ) is QUIT yo jibba jabber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...