Stairway To Heaven.......Satanic?

K9 Krew

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now most of you may already know this but if you listen to Stairway to heaven in reverse it has satanic messages for example.

"This is for my sweet satan, there once was a little path whichmakes me sad which was the power of satan , he'll give you .. inside you ....666.and there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer..... sad satan"

i was just listenling to it and i am half convinced of it being true but there are some things that just don't make sense for example if it was to say that when it is in reverse the word satan would sound like natas in the normal version so just post in what you think about it and if you belive if it is real .

Here is the link.Stairway To Heaven Backwards(Satanic)

The ONLY reason most people actually believe this is because you're told the "lyrics" BEFORE you listen to the song. I honestly could not make anything out of the rambles until reading the lyrics. Trust me on this, it's utter bullshit. It's just people with no lives TRYING REALLY HARD to find something.

I don't know, Maybe it was satan since the song was called stairway to Heaven. And look at this, This was taken on 9/11.

post-9264-1173864966.jpg

And that, my friend, is fake. If it isn't fake, the shadows are merely a coincidence. People WANT to see a face in it. Just like people look at the shapes of clouds and say what they remind them of. Once I saw a cloud that looked like a goat. A goat is a satanic symbol to some. Does that mean satan is in the clouds? That is exactly how stupid most of this sounds, BTW.....

I started scoping this thing (phenomenon if you like) out. Turns out the the whole reverse speech theory is based upon some dude called David John Oates who sells tapes (DVDs) bout all this. His theory is that whenever you speak you encode your real thoughts backwards in your speech every 10-15 secs. He claims that little children speak this way even before speaking normally (how the fack is that possible?). Obviously he makes good money out of it. Mainstream science doesent support his theory though.

P.S. Wikipedia is our friend.

No one said that music was satan they were talking about reverse lyrics and what they "supposedly" says. And listen to what Spaz said about not looking at the lyrics and when listen to Spartans adress he linked and couldn't make out nothing when the song were reversed except for a few words.

i mean all the reverse thing

can you really prove that's authentic??

i think it's just a joke to make the song more controversial

it's not satan at all

and by the way..

led zeppelin is one of my favourite band

so i don't like people satanize them

or

make their image close to satan

Edited by little_friend

Also, Some of you might know Cradle of Filth. f you listen to Dinner at Deviant's Palace backwards, they say a prayer. But again, Isn't Cradle Of Filth the band that called Jesus a c***? Are they not Anti-Christ. Oh em gee! A mystereee!

i think band like Cradle of Filth,

using their satanic image

just to sell their songs

i mean, why do we have to listen to that cra*?

anyone who called Jesus a c*** is certainly just wanting popularity

example, when the beatles (John Lennon) declared that they "bigger than Jesus"

people still love them though