GTAIV's Exclusive Content for the PS3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the PS3 never did have exclusivity, it was all rumours,

The only thing I want to know after GTAIV is released is how many copies were sold on the PS3 as to the 360.

Who said it did? At one point...

Well nate there were rumours that there was going to be exclusive downloadable content for the 360 and it was confirmed but then there were rumours that there was exclusive downloadable content for the PS3 but it has never been confirmed.

The only thing I want to know after GTAIV is released is how many copies were sold on the PS3 as to the 360.

WHO SAID IT. At one point...

Well nate there were rumours that there was going to be exclusive downloadable content for the 360 and it was confirmed but then there were rumours that there was exclusive downloadable content for the PS3 but it has never been confirmed.

I said who said it.

BTW when you quote someone you don't have to say my name...

WHO SAID IT. At one point...

I said who said it.

BTW when you quote someone you don't have to say my name...

I was saying your name because I was answering your question and the person who said it would be exclusive to the 360 is that man with the GTAIV tattoo.

Who would you rather Trust with giving you Information?

One of the People who work with one of the consoles, or One of the people who are making the game?

We haven't heard anything about Content for GTA IV from R*, only from Peter Moore (I think its his name....)

And in his eyes, GTA IV = more 360s sold = More Money, so naturally he will announce it before Sony does, and make it sound like teh PS3 will miss out on any type on Content.

Edited by Brutuz

I would trust the gameinformer mag interview where they say exclusive content is confirmed for X360. The only thing is that they haven't actually said that it won't be on PS3, just that it will definetly be on X360.

I bet they got the info from teh M$ guy too though, still they say nothing about PS3, but I think that they'll have the same stuff.

I would trust the gameinformer mag interview where they say exclusive content is confirmed for X360. The only thing is that they haven't actually said that it won't be on PS3, just that it will definetly be on X360.

I bet they got the info from teh M$ guy too though, still they say nothing about PS3, but I think that they'll have the same stuff.

Maybe you should actually read the magazine before making such a retarded comment.

Peter Moore, who you're all referring to as "teh M$ guy" wouldn't put his career on the line by lying to us. Of course when he said the Xbox 360 will have exclusive content - he wasn't lying. MS clearly were in talks with R* and were able to provide this content. Your comment is pure PS3 fanboyism.

GameInformer and Rockstar's DAN HOUSER (he's VP of Rockstar if you didn't know) even confirmed this fact. Please. Do yourself a favour and actually read some articles about what you're talking about.

Here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/gta4/info.php - I've already posted the quote once here in this topic. I really don't need to do it again. PS3 has nothing confirmed for it yet.

That was not Confirmed, it was that M$ D***wad with the GTA IV tattoo, He made it up so it seemed the 360 would be the only one to have the content, although we are yet to find out if the PS3 has any, if it does, I bet that my Theory is right.

He didn't make anything up. I think Chris pretty much confirmed this, most of this topic is fanboyism. Possibly why it's less enjoyable to even enter this section of the forum because it's nothing but console bashing.

Even I am a PS3 fanboy but I know that they will not have exclusive content for GTAIV, come on people, Live with it.

Well, it kind of looks like that, but I wouldn't exactly rule it out just yet. I wouldn't 100% rule it out even when GTA IV is released.

Well neither would I, but it looks very unlikely that the PS3 will get exclusive content,

Not all that big of a deal to me, in all honesty. I'll be playing/buying it on whatever console I can, I'm not even taking the exclusive content into consideration. If I'm able to get it on 360 and have the exclusive content, cool, but if I can get it on PS3 and I don't have the content, I won't be bothered. I simply want to play the game.

Ah, what i would like in exclusive... or not even exclusive, but just downloadable content would be, to download something that either: makes the game faster, better graphics, better gameplay, better physics, better scripting, or anything like that. I really dont care about extra missions because I usually don't do gta for the missions, but what I do care about is the gameplay. Car skins, eh not so much. But WHOLE NEW ADDABLE cars, OH yeah. something that actually changes and adds to the game. to make it BETTER than before. Maybe extra paint jobs, a better reflection mapping for a particular thing. Whatever it is. thats one thing that could be on the 360 and PS3. And jesus guys, stop referencing how XBox has a low HD and PS3 EC hasn't been confirmed. Like jesus christ, we've got the point. its like a neverending circle.

tilly, I don't think that would be possible. The content is termed as "episodic content" -- the only thing that suggests is new missions, nothing else, and I don't think it would be possible to mod the game any further than that on a console. Graphics, physics, scrpiting is never going to be changeable, that can only be improved upon in later games.