What will you do first in the game?

Well, the first thing I'm going to do just walk around and jack someones car. Then maybe get in a fight. You known just testing out the controls. I will not attempt any missions at all until maybe... 1 hour. Although I think STL67 is right you might have one thing to do before you can just hang out. If so ( this may sound weird) In the begining I would always die or do something ridiculous and then again so I can start the begining over. I will do that to memorize the game completly. Can't wait. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i think i will do the compulsory first bit and then just chill around LC (NYC) see what places are open to me... check out the radio stations... see if we can detect any spawns if any check out the locations of stuff like police stations and hospitals... scope out any side missions... get a good feel for the new liberty...

i would explore, drive as many cars as possible (yno to see how different cars handle) , check out the new physices "mmm ragdoll", see how the police are in chases and after a couple of hours i will want to goto another island so i will start some missions

yay finally pre orded gta iv from amazon

I just got latest OXM mag & read about GTA4 multiplayer. It seems the R* crew had the OXM people over for some

multiplayer action & they decided to round up large vehicles, dump them into the pond at "Middle Park" & blow them up.

It was set off prematurely.

Anyone w/ on line (X360 or PS3) should get together & try for a nice big blowup on their respective systems. That would be

a good "first thing" for multi-player.

Firstly, get use to the new controls (if there is, e.g vice city to san andreas) then get cracking into those missions, unlock all the map and just have fun fun fun and explore.

This question may be stupid or already asked so sorry but... does anyone know if the map is going to be bigger, smaller or the same size as san andreas?

This question may be stupid or already asked so sorry but... does anyone know if the map is going to be bigger, smaller or the same size as san andreas?

The map isn't gonna be as big as San Andreas, Liberty City won't have a country side, it's all city. Even though they have made Liberty City bigger now than before it's not as big as San Andreas. Hope this answers your question.

The map isn't gonna be as big as San Andreas, Liberty City won't have a country side, it's all city. Even though they have made Liberty City bigger now than before it's not as big as San Andreas. Hope this answers your question.

It has been said that it is smaller than San Andreas but about twice the size of the original Liberty City (GTA III)

It has been said that it is smaller than San Andreas but about twice the size of the original Liberty City (GTA III)

That makes it only a little more bigger than Vice City

As soon as I am turned free from the first few mission, you know how it just keeps feeding you to the next mission after mission at the beginning of the game. I'm gonna just roam around for a few hours. Check out the physics and new cars and mess around with the people, you know stuff like that. Then I wanna take the scenic route via Helicopter, if available, and get a wirily birds eye view of the city.

I think the best thing to do will be doing the first 3 missions, so you get to know your character a little, and usually in teh first missions you get a handgun or something... then i will go abosoulety crazy, shooting people and waiting for cops to come then shooting them, then steal there car and drive around on a killing spree on the pavements........ or if the cops are good, i get arrested :( :(