What will you do first in the game?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing imma do is find a fast car and slam head on in to another car and see how far i fly out the window.. ( I think i remember reading that it was possible, I HOPE SOO)

Then Ill shoot the person who is in the car i hit, for getting in my way!

heres a list of a few things i will do first:

i will violate a traffic law in front of a cop to see if they go after you

drive into the water and swim

call the police and use their data base to find someone (This feature is gonna kick ass)

get drunk

btw, i could be wrong, but i keep reading posts about the map size

i think it'll be way bigger than gta3 and vice city

look at the map, its pretty big, and its said to be slightly smaller than SA, and vice city was WAY smaller than SA, so gta4 is probably a lot bigger than vice city

Edited by Jezz Torrent

One of the first things i would to once I have the game is go around and explore all that the new Liberty City has to offer. I would go visit places like strip clubs and clothes shops and just get used to where everything is at. And if theres still prostitutes in this game then I would pick them up to "do the nasty". I would also find a sweet looking ride to drive all pimp like around the city and do drive bys. I can't wait.

Your all gona f u c k up if you start more than three missions you would not stop plaing for a month ....I have burned though 5 games saintsrow,sofp,burnout,armercore4 and forza2 just waiting for gta4. :bashhead:

Im gona start searching for a monster truck to run peds over with and cheat my ars off!

Here is a list of the things im going to do when i get Gta 4

1.)Explore the vast area of libety city get a feel for the place

2.)See how agressive the LCPD are towards foreign immigrants

3.)Get familiar with the american women if you know what i mean

4.)Try some missions and try to find some fire power

5.)Play multiplayer and toast some friends

I'll probably do the missions first. I might be tempted to explore a bit, but I usually like to leave that for the end of the game... we'll see though.

I'll probably do first few missions to get an idea of what's going on then probably go to clothes store or the comedy club place, i dont even know theres just soo much to do!! :w00t: I'll probably jack/hotwire a car and go crusing listening to the new radio stations :)