GTA 4 Song?

Gycu

I mean a song that will play while showing the titles.Maybe that`s why they contacted a band,to make a GTA song

SA had one : link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69UuaqI_SBA

I mean a song that tells you the story/some characters/

There has been in GTA 2 introa short movie ,maybe this time it`ll be a song.Some thing like Hustler`s ambition(50cent) or I dunno maybe some other genre of music...But WHAT GENRE?Of course depending on the game`s theme,I can`t see something fit with Mafia...

Bet it`ll be a cool song if it`ll exists...GTA has great soundtrack but can`t R* make their own GTA song?Something that describes the game athmosphere/reasons....

Yeah man, so far we don't know a shit about GTA IV so there's not much to go on you know, this is going to be a lot easier when we know more about GTA IV. But my guess is that it's maybe going to be something like the GTA III intro theme song, I don't know man, just a guess.

Anyone remembers how the GTA III, Vice City or San Andreas trailers was? The first ones?

Edit: Yeah I checked youtube, for an example on the VC official trailer there was a song that didn't even take part in VC... Anyway man it was a nice trailer, you saw Tommy Vercetti do pretty much, like riding a bike. So there's a chance we're going to see a trailer with a song that's not gonna take part in the game. I don't know man.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah it all depends on the game's theme, time period and all the other things that create the game. The trailer will be out soon, so we'll know probably. It's not that important to me right now, I just wanna see the frickin' game on next-gen, the new protagonist, storyline, map and every other single feature. So excited about this.