Drugs

K9 Krew

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what you really must be imature to find premature injaculation funny

Kudos to that. The fact is Crack and cocaine are the same substance, but prepraed differently, for different purposes.

FYI, its *E*jaculation

Grow up, little friend. You asked for an argument (from a more experienced member), got one... And lost. 'Jesus H Christ'

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Kudos to that. The fact is Crack and cocaine are the same substance, but prepraed differently, for different purposes.

FYI, its *E*jaculation

Grow up, little friend. You asked for an argument (from a more experienced member), got one... And lost. 'Jesus H Christ'

i know that information man, you say it yourself that cocaine and crack are different preparly and purposes

that makes them different huh?

JESUSS...

do you have to stand up for wu-zi-mu argument??

grow up, try to be on the neutral side man

yeahh mature, i like that word

unlike premature like you wu

How did injaculation/ejaculation get into your post?

that's how premature enjaculation on itto my post.

yeahh mature, i like that word

unlike premature like you wu

How did injaculation/ejaculation get into your post?

that's how premature enjaculation on itto my post.

i say nothing about premature ejaculation

it's you that add the word ejaculation WU-ZI-MU

do you have any idea what premature means??

it's not only for the terms ejaculation

look in the dictionary for GOD SAKE!

premature, means happening before the proper or expected time

like your character wu-zi-mu

by the way, can you stop talking about premature?

aren't we talking about cocaine??

Jesus...

well you were the one who brought up in premature and were not talking about cocaine were talking about drugs

there you go again,

sure we're talking about drugs, cocaine is also drugs man? are you high or what??

let's go back to the topic wu-zi-mu

have you ever use any type of drugs? cocaine for example?

wait a minute, i checked your profile, it said that you're still 14.

you already smoked pot???!! :wtf:

what the f*** is happening in the world today?? :nope:

lay off drugs man, trust me, i've been there, for almost 2 years -_-

it's not that hard to lay off pot

my advice is, be friends with them who smoke, but don't try them also

jesus f***ing christ

pardon my french there :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet

Well i learnt another thing today. How funy is that coffe shops. I'm guessing that its not all coffe shops. If i remeber Hostel right they were in a coffe shop when they had the drugs. Now that is one sick movie.

If you just want coffee ask for a cafe, not coffee shop.

When my mom just came here she made the mistake of asking where a coffee shop is :P

Holland... So different compared to the world... Everything here is aloud. Even suing a policeman for arresting you cause you killed.

I just skimmed over the first page so far..

Get the farmers in Afghanistan to grow them poppy seeds (herion things)

You mean opium....?

But this girl that I talked to (One of my friend's friends) the other day (she was really cool and good looking too..) does coke.. >.< egh. FUCK YOU DRUGS.

edit: and geez guys, if someone is argueing right in the middle of the topic.. tell me so I can fix it.. which now it's a bit too later. Make your OWN topic, and stop argueing in here.

Heh, I hate drugs. All I can say is that I alot of kids in my school smoking. But really they just want to act cool, so they smoke. Plus this fit girl in my class is really nice to me and all my friends, She laters asks me 'Do you want a session?' I mean 'WHAT!?', I thought she meant having sex :lol: But really she was having Shisha. Oh well... Maybe next time.

Ok, i'll grow up, and say that you're both wrong when one of you clearly isn't. Thats worse than being wrong in the first place. Grow up from making jokes about ejaculation... I really thought that anyone who is prepared to have a mature discussion about drugs is well beyond that. Do not tell me to grow up, just because i backed up someone who you were calling wrong, when they were right. Accept you are wrong and move on, dont throw your toys out the pram, just because peiople disagree with you. If you are 'grown up' as you seem to think i am not, then surely you should realise that it si a fact of life that people will contest you and what you think. i dont care how old you are, as long as you are over, say 10, then you should have a fairly developed sense of reasoning. Enough?

I've done pot once, and didn't really think, WOW, i could get used to this. I'm not the kinda guy who becomes a slave to drugs drink, smoking or whatever. Sure if its all in the anme of a good time, then why not, but to become addicted cant just be because of the sustance, there has to be something more psychological about it IMO, like wanting to smoke/snort o be cool or whatever, just my opinion though. Nothing fairer than an opinion. :mellow:

EDIT : checked your profile, you're 21. You must have a developed sense of reasoning. If not, i pity you.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama