the beginning of the VCS story (how vic get kicked from the army)

jack_bauer

In Vice City Stories, the Vance brothers find themselves falling on hard times. Victor is a 28-year-old U.S Army soldier who has been kicked out of the service because his own boss, martinez, has set him up by placing weed and took some hookers.

I think this just ridiculous plot,

i mean it's just doesn't feel right,

Vic can get out from the army in better ways,

do you guys have some opinions/suggestions to a new plot??

:lol:

Well the storyline was ridiculous, but mostly in a while you start to learn all about their other brother, Pete Vance. So really, it get's interesting later on when your in the gameplay.

yeahh tommy, i agree with you too

after all the story will became more interesting later

even it doesn't make sense and ridiculous, but we love it though :thumbsup:

but my point is, if the VCS's storyline are perfect, it's gonna be a perfect game

Theres nothing wrong or silly about the plot, it is what it is. He got kicked out of the army for something he didn't do, and got dragged into violent family matters because of his idiot brother Lance. Rockstar try to make each storyline moderately different from the previous one (so as to not get confused tieing up the plots loose ends in future games) and this one just makes sense. Besides, if the plot is rubbish, who cares? As long as the game is fun to play, it doesn't matter.

Yeah, all the Characters are good, plus they're a good cast if you ask me, But if you don't like VCS storyline, their's no point of playing this game, besides until GTAIV comes out, alot of people will love it, and obvisously the storyline will be impressive, so you can't think thet VCS has a unrealistic storyline, then GTAIV might not have a good storyline.