New weather featured in GTA 4

Yeah man, you're not lonely to want something like that. I'd love to see a better weather system and all, we'll see what happens. Perhaps if it's going to take place in Europe we will see some snow, that would be great. And if it's Carcer City (most likely) it is still possible with snow. I'd also like to have seasons in GTA IV, I think that would work pretty damn good.

What about floods throughout wherever GTA takes place. trying to swim to your house or actually having submarines around the flooded city and ships crashed into buildings like in that movie called "The Day After Tommorow" I think it was called. Maybe the subs and ships thing won't happen but still minor floods would be cool from rain.

venom, yep, cos I've only lived here for 20 years! GTA isn't about 100% realism, yes there's a lot of rain....but nowadays it rains a lot less than it used to, there's a hell of a lot of sun, and usually, there's a few good snows a winter. it's no different in chicago. but the point is, the game would snow more frequently than real life....all that needs to actually happen in the real world, is that it actually snows sometimes, and that is enough to justify making it a regular feature in the simulated season of the game. but anyway..

suppose we could have earthquakes, avalanches, etc! could be fun but probably a bit too difficult for the programmers...to show all that damage on the structures would just be too difficult! tho if they left out the damage and just had it as fun.....:D i think it'd only work if they used the havok 4 engine.

Snowboarding eh, yeah why not. But if there's going to be snow, will they have skateboarding too? Anyway man, snow would be great, I've waited so long for a place with snow, I'm so damn tired of the sun and all you know. There's so many possibilities with snow, especially now on the next-gen consoles and DirectX 10.

Er u sayin i dont know what the weathers like in braitain? you've lived where for 20 years? chicago? what's that gotta do with anything? and no it snows about once a year if ur lucky here.So thats just bullsh*t comin from yank's who've never even stepped foot out of their own f*ckin country,sayin it just rains all the time.