[SA]The Burning Desire

Slayer

Well not much to say on this one, I like the way it turned out but there were a few problems:

I sent you my whole rep folder and you still managed to pick some of my bad stunts (mtb (excluding the hospital one), hydra etc.)

And DC, why did you send your bump to crane if you have used it before? :P

DLing.... Awesome job Slayer, i like how this turned out. And as far as roof landings go.. they're still great to watch, stunting SA is great to watch, some people make it look so easy *cough*DC*cough*. All and all. good job to everyone who participated(especially slayer for editing). Hopefully we do this again sometime :D :D

Edited by GiftedMisfit

Pretty nice but i kinda hoped for something more. Theres a slight difference between the stunts that Slayer, Ghost and DC make and those performed by tha newcomers. Dont take it personal though, its a good start, keep up the good job.

Overall

Stunts 7/10

Editing 7/10

Music 7/10

Pretty nice but i kinda hoped for something more. Theres a slight difference between the stunts that Slayer, Ghost and DC make and those performed by tha newcomers. Dont take it personal though, its a good start, keep up the good job.

Overall

Stunts 7/10

Editing 7/10

Music 7/10

lol...I admit...you're right

Overall

Stunts 7/10

Editing 7/10

Music 7/10

I actually disagree, but meh whatever

EDIT - 105 views and only 13 comments :(

Edited by GiftedMisfit

Overall

Stunts 7/10

Editing 7/10

Music 7/10

I actually disagree, but meh whatever

EDIT - 105 views and only 13 comments :(

lol i have a comment. FILEFRONT SUCKS. sorry but it wont let me dload with firefox or IE :pissed::angry:

:pissedred:

:jumpon: < filefront is on the bottom

• 2 weeks later...