blow my whistle bitch

• 4 weeks later...
Blow my Whistle has been in my collection for a while.

Techno and trance are both good genres, in addition to hard rock, of course, to listen to while playing CS.

Anyone ever heard of "Bitches and Hos" by "Da Bootleggers"? Google the lyrics and you'll know why I like it.

I googled that song. And nothing came up. Heres some MSX though. And more Rise FM.

Edited by King 2003

Yeah man, those sure brings the memories you know :) I wasn't a big fan of MSX really, and haha, you know the host on that radiostation, he was like on Spank all the freaking man, oh yeah, oh man, but RISE FM, one of the best radiostations in GTA III. R* told us that the difference between night and day is going to be huge, it's gonna feel like two different cities, just driving at night listening to RISE FM is going to be brilliant.

Really? Man, everytime I used to play GTA III and listen to MSX I was always thinking he was high on spank :P Well, yeah man, he sure rapped too fast, haha. Oh yeah, but I doubt Blow my whistle bitch is going to be on RISE FM in GTA IV, GTA IV is taking place in 2007, and Blow my whistle bitch is from 2001 if I'm not mistaken, Slyder - Neo (The One) was from 2001, and GTA III took place in 2001, most of the tracks on RISE FM in GTA III were released in 2001, except one that was released in 2000 or something. So GTA IV will probably have trance music from 2006/2007.

I wouldn't mind having Head Radio, but it wasn't my favourite you know. RISE FM is a must, oh yeah, wouldn't mind having the other ones, and I think Head Radio is going to show up again, and of course, maybe a couple of new ones. GTA III had 9 radio stations if I'm not mistaken, would be great to have something like 10-15 radio stations in GTA IV, you never know. Althought it is not necessary you know, GTA III had a great soundtrack with a good variety of music, but it wouldn't hurt adding more radio stations, know what I'm saying.

Yeah well Head Radio has its own kind of music you know, soft rock and all so if you simply don't like that kind of music then there's of course great that you have the option to listen to another radio station. Head Radio will most likely have that kind of music from 2006/2007. Yeah man, well I think the GTA IV soundtrack is going to be amazing you know, the GTA III soundtrack was great you know, had a good variety of music and all, so I'm sure it's gonna be great man. And speaking of RISE FM, oh man, you know there were like 5-6 songs in RISE FM so what I'm saying is, wouldn't hurt if there were more songs now on RISE FM, like 8-10 at least, know what I'm saying.

Edited by GTAPlayer

lol Head Radio. I hope that won't be in GTA IV. Just like Rise FM, maybe Flashback FM and a Jazz Station. And Lazlow Too. And maybe Maurice Chavez on a Public Radio Station.

What's wrong with RISE? I hate it when people are all like, "DON'T BRING BACK THIS RADIO STATION!/DON'T PUT THIS TYPE OF MUSIC IN IT!" just because they personally do not like it. STFU, n00bs.