Weapons & Weapon Stats

-Red

Well I've played all GTA Series except San Andreas and I just got it now.

Must say it's an awesome game and I already got the modifications I need (new roads, skins, etc)

Now my question is which weapon should I get ''Hitman'' on. I know having all of them on "Hitman" is the 'best',

but I'm not planning to run around the city with 12 weapons in my 'pocket'. Which weapon is the best, except the M4 cause I hate it :P. I'll stick with one gun and practice on it, but I really need to know from you experienced guys which one is the best for sorta 'all-round'.

My best is

Sawnoff Shotgun i have hitman on it so easy to kill one shot only thing is u can only load 2 bullets at a time

Vulcan Mini Gun Best of all time hard to find tho

The Minigun doesn't have weapon skill.

Even though you hate the M4, it's really the easiest weapon to get Hitman since it's so accurate and this is the only GTA where it reloads after 50 shots. The AK-47 is really inaccurate when you shoot it without letting go for a few seconds.

I'd also suggest the MP5 since when Hitman is reached, you can move while firing and it's a strong SMG.

Well since I just started the game (and I'm strongly 'against' cheats) where could I find all those weapons?

I know there's a Tec9 spawning on the roof right next to Johnson's House and you can buy 'em but I just started playing GTA:SA. I'm sure there ways to quickly get them weapons, ;).

For now I guess I'm going for Tec9, got about 1500 bullets on it but it's inaccurate.

EDIT:

Oh and is there any f***ing way to make sure your car stays where you left it!?

Man, I'm sick of getting a new car, pimping it up, and then losing it again. The shit keeps disappearing, any mod against that or something?

Edited by -Red

Nope, no cure for that . It pisses me off too, its very hard to do stunts if the goddamn packer keeps disappearing.

Bout guns - i like DE and the pistol with silencer.

Doh, is there any way to make a mod for that or something? I'm trying to keep this game as real as possible, got everything adjusted and all, prices changed and gaining money is a pain in the ass, just like it is for me in real life.

Damn them cars.

<_<

Sawnoff shotgun all the way man it has one shot kill when up close and it shot two bullets at one which like splatter everywhere and kills like 2 people who are close

I'll try them sawn-off's.

For now I guess I'm going for the MP-5 since you can sprint, drive-by with it, etc.