San Andreas or Vice City?

don vinny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, San Andreas, the game itself is huge, and it never ends, you can explore the map for a year and still not discover it all. Plus it had a lot of different in the missions. The music was good and the rest of the game was just amazing. Vice City was good, but I hated the shooting part because it wasn't realistic at all, all you saw was a line of smoke from the gun you fired, but I loved the music in it, and the missions was also different but not as fun as San Andreas.

I agree with mutu, every bit of what you said. I've been playing San Andreas for 2 years and 2 months and still haven't found everything (About 95% found so far?) Vice City's shooting physics were terrible and you could not control it unless you were playing a PC release. Good thing in SA you could manually aim, even in the console versions.

I'll admit. I didn't really care about the 3D GTA's until I played San Andreas. I got a PS2 just so I could get this game. I bought 2 copies of it and had to bribe my mum for aaaggggeeesss. When I play San Andreas I don't really even kill. I just run around for hours looking around and eventually finding new fun things to do!

Over my time having san andreas i bought many great games, Completed them and then went back to San Andreas. It's the only game i'll ever need. And I keep finding new stuff every day. And on PC.... WOW!!

Vice city seemed to pink and thin for me!

SAN ANDREAS 4 Life homie!

• 3 weeks later...
san andreas without a doubt. music was better, story was very gta-ish, more stuff to do, bigger, more freedom, cool characters, bling bling!, the gangsta theme, the glamour, the los angeles theme, having the territory to look after, having lot's of things you have to do, keeping fit, modding cars, being a pimp, the cities, the countryside, the desert, i could go on...

san andreas without a doubt. music was better, story was very gta-ish, more stuff to do, bigger, more freedom, cool characters, bling bling!, the gangsta theme, the glamour, the los angeles theme, having the territory to look after, having lot's of things you have to do, keeping fit, modding cars, being a pimp, the cities, the countryside, the desert, i could go on...

lol... wow I really didn't realise i'd posted here 3 times :lolbounce: i only read the first page...

Don't know, I just believe San Andreas is the most overrated GTA game. The countryside was complete wasted space. The open parts of the desert was wasted space and had no purpose. The storyline was highly inconsistent. It went from this to that to another thing and back to this thing. The storyline would've been much better if it were all centered around Grove Street.

The storylines of every other GTA game was consistent. CJ was basically doing other things waiting for Sweet to get out of jail instead of focusing on the 'hood. When you look at the flaws of all the cities, you see Liberty City and say it's small and too dark (GTA III). You look at San Andreas and see it has much wasted space (Some think it's great, some don't). When you look at Vice City, I see none. I hear that Vice City is too flat but Florida has the lowest highest point above sea level of all of the United States so you have to give that a pass.

hard to say,

my overall opinion is around the same as others, SA was better cos tons more features and stuff to do (and big map), but i liked vice city cos of the properties you could buy (malibu club, car showroom) and the setting / main character was better i reckon.

+ tommy's mansion owns CJ's grove st house :)

vice city

Edited by WRX22B1998

+ tommy's mansion owns CJ's grove st house :)

CJ inherits a Mansion. Madd Dogg!

And I don't see what people don't like about the countryside... It wasn't wasted space, it caused us to make up ridiculous Myths and hunt them for the past 2 years! Plus it's fun to roam around in and gives an excuse to use public transportation and makes it more fun to get around since you have to plan ahead...

The Music is better. I hated the 80's theme :( Besides, Tommy prooved he was gay right at the end LOL (Joke)

And CJ is GANGSTAAA!

Edited by Deji