Tow truck & fires

Treyno

Yes there are towtrucks, I'm working on a vehicles list, to be coming soon, but I will tell you where some towtrucks are when I get home (typing this in class).

No, you cannot smoke, or nobody has found out yet, which isn't very possible.

Oh yeah, you can start fires, just go burn stuff. It isn't all R* said it would be, but it is a lot better than in III or VC.

I already have a mod chip and a dvd burner. (You don't need a dual layer dvd burner or dvd, the one that's on the net is smaller than 5GB i think, those people just used a normal dvd)

So all i had to do was to get a blank dvd. But i didn't want to waste my 700hrs+++ to download a 3GB file at around 2kbps.

Heh, very good point. Why is your internet that slow man!? Just get crappy Earthlink or something for 25-30 bucks a month. Anything above 100kbs is pretty much standard now, unless you live out in the "boonies" :D.

Anyway, I dunno how the leakers got the game onto a single layer DVD, something just had to be ripped out of compressed in quality, because I don't see the state alone fitting onto a single-layer, let alone all the new features. Any info on how this happened!