Songs that touch your heart

LOL at crap topic spelling, anyway, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, almost any song from Coldplay, Hoppipola by Sigor Ros, God Moving Over The Face of Water by Moby (Heat ending theme), any song by James Brown (because he's dead and I liked him) and songs from PS1 games I used to play (because I remember the fun times I had with my friends way back). There are others, obviously, but it'll take ages to list them all.

Nine Inch Nails - The great below

NIN - Hurt

NIN - Right where it belongs

Tool - Parabola

Tool - Disposition / Reflection / Triad

Alien Ant Farm - Forgive and Forget

empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) - Lilly I have something to tell you

(www.myspace.com/empireempireiwasaloneyestate)

Fort Minor - Back Home

FM - Cigarettes

FM - Out the back

FM - The hard way

A project uknown - All of the songs..

Element eighty - Echo song

And a lot more I can't think of right now..

Man... Songs that touch my heart... Well, Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is, Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms, Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight, Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (very beautiful song from the 80s), George Michael - Careless Whisper, oh yeah and many many Trance songs.

90% of the Vice City Soundtrack melted my heart.Damn I like Billie Jean,Died in your arms tonight,The Brakes :),and the best one Video killed the radio star .

Yes I liked the Titanic song by Celine Dillon whe I saw it 4 the 1st time ,I cried like a baby at that movie...Infact I was a baby in the 90s...

• 2 weeks later...