Celebrity Adoptions

K9 Krew

This is something that really pisses me off, firstly angelina jolie adopted a child from africa seperating her from her mother and then she has done it again two time but now it seems that it is the "cool" thing to do to have adopted childs from africa and 3rd world countrys which is bullshit, im sorry for the rant but it really annoys me what some of these celebritys do.

yeah and why?? ... who knows .....it defiently isn't to give them a better life becuase if they wanted to do that they would give away some of the millions of dollars that they make every year.

Well i reckon they would have a better life living in a home full of food and the essentials for life.

And millions of dollars wouldnt be able to support all the people below the poverty line. But i guess they could sponsor villages.But that one child still wouldnt get the same share as if they living with the celebs.But the adopted child would get more then they need. So i guess sponsoring villages would be a better idea .So the ppl could have water a decent shelter and an education so the kids could mayb get somewhere in life.

This is something that really pisses me off, firstly angelina jolie adopted a child from africa seperating her from her mother and then she has done it again two time but now it seems that it is the "cool" thing to do to have adopted childs from africa and 3rd world countrys which is bullshit, im sorry for the rant but it really annoys me what some of these celebritys do.

i don't agree if you're saying that adoption is bullshit

you have no reason at all, you're just being emotional

the kids may be separated from his/her biological parents

but those adopted kids being adopted for their own good, for better future, better education with eligible step-parents

do you have any idea why there are so many adoption in 3rd world countries??

it's because their parents can't make a proper living for their children, or even worse the kids didn't have any mother (because the mother died when she gave birth)

just answers this, if you were an orphan, would you rather live in an orphanage

or, you can stay with angelina jolie and brad pitt?

i think every SANE person would choose the last option

adoption must have a good reason

Um adoptions don't take a kid away from its birth parents unless the parent gave them up for adoption or they were taken away. And normally if they are taken away they go into foster care so the parents can get straight again and get the kids back.

The only problem I have with these adoptions is there are tons of kids in need of adoption in the US or whatever country these people are from. But, in the US anyway, the process is long and hard. It can be much easier to go to other countries. Plus, foster homes, adoption homes, etc. are much better in the US than in Africa, etc. So I get why they do it, but if I were to adopt it'd be a local adoption.

And how would you want to donate money to one specific kid?

Now the child has his own father and mother. That's always better (unless he get's mistreated) then being in such kamp thingy.

And people who addopt children usually care far better for them.

I agree but this is Angelina Jolie we are talking about, and these adoptions attract media attention which the kid is not used to - this is the only bad thing IMO for the kid.