Your Customized Vehicles

Righty

Savanna:Custom Paint 3(Flames),Side Skirts,Softtop,Last Rims,10x NOS,and Bass Boost;This car is for Lowrider missions and doing drive-bys.

Bullet:Black Paint,Front Bumper,$ Rims,Bass Boost,5x NOS;I use this one for crusin' and doing missions where it's required to get there in a hurry

• 3 weeks later...

eeeek, i have just read my last post and saw wha wheels i used ot have, i was mad, i always do cars up, but i mostly do them up in las venturas, what ones can you actually get paint jobs for??? is it certain cars or certain garages, cos all i ever can do is get a colour of my choice. i have done up sooo many cars, i enjoy doing it to limos, so glad when i ofund out i could do that. can someone also tell me what garage/s can i do up the slamvan, because only some have hydaulics (i think they must be the best i have seen so far) but i owuld like ot add some other stuff. thx. and where is the god damn monster truck ???

• 3 weeks later...

ty, i also would like to mention a monster truck spawns right next to the east most bridge on the left of los santos. in a fenced area., today i finally unlocked the ocean flats,it is so irritationg, the only thing stopping me was city slicking on driving school. i have not done it, but today i tryed and did it, and now i am SO happy. but how i have finished the main story mission AGES ago, i end up getting a hole new strand of them today. i LOVE modding them up with the cool bumpers and things.