Take-Two have had enough...

Jared

Reports say the gaming giant has had enough, and wasn't to sell. Microsoft say there not interested in third-party companies, but if Take-Two sell up there sub-companies in piece, I can't see why Microsoft wouldn't nab up Rockstar Games. Same goes for Sony, they may do the same. So far, all we know is if either one of them gets there hands on the company, the other will be in big trouble. We'll have to see how it pans out from here.

Source

Yeah i hope they do that and then they proove that playstation will always be better then Xbox

Even though I'm a Sony fan boy, I'd have to disagree with you. Although the PS3 and Rockstar video games are amazing, it wouldn't neccessarily "prove" the PS3 to be better. It would most likely piss off half the GTA fans and the other 360 owners wouldn't give a shit because they don't care that much about Rockstar video games.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah, I hope Sony buys it. I want GTA to be exclusive to PlayStation, it was there before it was on XBox. Hell I bet Sony would still sell the games to Microsoft...just for a higher price.

Ew no!

Sony buying Rockstar would mean no GTA for PC. That would friggin blow.

Thats true, it would mean that. That would certainly be a down side. I don't think Sony has every release any of there games to PC.

Well sorry I'm not a computer geek like yourself.

Well, sorry you're about to get a warning. I'm getting pretty sick of people like you. I state my reason for why I don't want Sony to acquire Rockstar. It's because I know that it would mean no more GTA games for Windows. You then make a downright ignorant comment about how Sony manufactures computer hardware, and how it is somehow the reasoning behind Sony wanting to buy Take-Two. I then correct your mistake in another post and you insult me, provoking this warning to occur.

You're obviously a Sony fanboy. Stop it. You sound retarded and nobody wants fanboys here.

Hmm, it annoys me that people have to take it too far, I agree with Chris82, there is no need for calling people "geeks", if your wanting to do that, you chose the wrong place to do it, all our staff are very computer literate, and thats not a bad thing in this day and age, who happens to be the richest person in the world? Someone who worked with computer, and who created The GTA Place, someone who is nearly fluent in PHP. Computers can make you a lot of money these days, and if your still on the old saying of "nerds and computers" and crap like that, them more fool you I say, thats just pathetic.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, and just because their opinion has some fact rather then fiction doesn't mean you can call them names. Chris82, you have my full support.

Keep this closed anyway, since we don't really have an reason to keep it open for the moment.