Where are you going on Vacation?

Scott.

my kind of vacation place is definitely Bali,

have you ever come to Bali, this place is my favorite, i come to this place almost every year, mostly in new year

Bali is also largest tourist destination in my country (Indonesia) and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music. But what i loved the most is the beach!

here's a picture of kuta beach, the most commercial beach in Bali Province:

800px-Kuta_200507-5.jpg

Edited by little_friend

Nice places guys. Well this year I moved up to high school and met this new friend who's mom works at the airport. And since we're such good friends she's taking me and a couple others for a trip during the summer. She told me she can get tickets to anywhere so we can go anywhere we want. At first I didn't believe her at all, then she kinda convinced me. So, I'm going to a couple places this summer for vacation, including a bit of Mexico, LA, Miami, maybe a bit of Toronto to visit some friends I have there, and much much more. So excited! :D

not really a vacation, but, I'm going to Manchester on the 9th and 10th of april (maybe even the 11th as well) to watch Manchester United play A.S Roma in the Champions League Last-16 phase :) It'll be the second leg I'll watch at Old Trafford, no way am I going to Rome...

Edited by the bossman

My whole life I've always wanted to go to the U.S or Europe, but here in Australia, I treat Queensland as my 2nd home.

So far I have been to our Nation's Capital (Canberra), and Queensland.

Never been overseas, so I'm aiming to save up, once I graduate from University, and land a stable career.

Edited by MVC