The biggest disapointment

Malibu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think R* put more effort into LCS,i think VCS was rushed there were too many glitchers...like the chain-saw noises,and the radio stations...ect

and what i thought was really disappointing was the sky hight limit,ocean distance,and u couldn't even swim under water :erm:

Edited by rav0001

i think R* put more effort into LCS,i think VCS was rushed there were too many glitchers...like the chain-saw noises,and the radio stations...ect

and what i thought was really disappointing was the sky hight limit,ocean distance,and u couldn't even swim under water :erm:

I get tired when people try to make example of a glitch that's not even a glitch. The chainsaw noise sucked when regularly attacking someone with it but when slashing someone with it, it was meant for a slashing noise. Come on, now, the radio station delay has happened in Liberty City Stories, also.

Yes, the Malibu Club not being enterable was disappointing but the game was great even without it. There was really no sense of it because it had nothing to do with the storyline. In Vice City, it did, though.

I get tired when people try to make example of a glitch that's not even a glitch. The chainsaw noise sucked when regularly attacking someone with it but when slashing someone with it, it was meant for a slashing noise. Come on, now, the radio station delay has happened in Liberty City Stories, also.

Yes, the Malibu Club not being enterable was disappointing but the game was great even without it. There was really no sense of it because it had nothing to do with the storyline. In Vice City, it did, though.

Exactly, VCS may have been sorta "rushed" but I think had way more thought. LCS had the regular missions and side missions but VCS added great new things to any of the GTA's. The glitches weren't really annoying anyway.

No, I think you're wrong. VCS was WAY more enjoyable than LCS, it was set in a better city, had a better storyline, you felt more involved, and you weren't shot at on sight by any gangs nearby. The glitches were few and far between for VCS, IMO, I don't know what the problem is. Anyway, you couldn't even SWIM in LCS, and the rest of your little problems are fairly insignificant.

Edited by the bossman

I thought the Empire properties should have had garages. Also, they could have done a better job with spawning peds, especialy on rampages. When driving, your targets spawn to close & you end up passing them before you could get a shot off.

Other than that I like it.

P.S. I 'm on PS2.

most of them had garages but they were'nt us able

i also hate the heli sky limit

Well yeah I gotta agree that the missions were pretty damn easy in VCS, but some of them were quite a challenge. Anyway man, there's no big disappointments, really, the game is fckn great. Yeah sure man, I'd like a little bit better frame rate and all, but still the game is great.