The biggest disapointment

Malibu

Thats true, for VCS on PSP, I found the Draw distance a problem, whenever you go in a fast car, Cheetah for example, most of the places in VCS aren't loading that fast enough.

Those are called pop-ups and they also happened in the original Vice City for some reason.

Yeah but the PS2 could handle VCS, but it was too much for the PSP. It was like 2GB I think.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true, for VCS on PSP, I found the Draw distance a problem, whenever you go in a fast car, Cheetah for example, most of the places in VCS aren't loading that fast enough.

Those are called pop-ups and they also happened in the original Vice City for some reason.

Yeah but the PS2 could handle VCS, but it was too much for the PSP. It was like 2GB I think.

The PSP UMD can hold 1.7 GB. Don't tell me that when you're cruising in a Stinger going down Ocean Drive that textures don't load quick enough on PS2 also. If the PSP couldn't handle VCS then it wouldn't have been made.

• 3 months later...

I was disappointed that you can't buy any safehouses. Sure, you can use you empire buildings, but they don't really feel personal. One of my favourite moments from VC was taking over the Mansion, and getting all the safehouses. I'd have been happy if you could at least have bought property on Starfish Island.

• 2 months later...