Best way of money making?

Malibu

You spent the $500,000 you got on The Sicilian Gambit on Rocket Launchers? Bad money management. Anyway, do some missions for the Capital Autos in Harwood, Punk Noodles in Chinatown, and Well Stacked Pizza in Bedford Point. When you finish those missions you'll generate $4,000 at Capital Autos and $2,000 on both Punk Noodles and Well Stacked Pizza a day.

whoa, rocket launcher ammos in one day??? god, you think you livin large aren't you??

do some vigilante missions with tanks, if you could raise the level, above 12, it's money time!

i wouldn't recommend cheating, my way for getting tanks is steal it when i have 6 wanted star

try it! it'll be fun! good hunting money :D

or for the bike salesroom in staunton island next to the firestation

Damn, I knew I was missing something like that. :D

Hogs & Cogs (Bike Salesman) in Staunton will get you a hell of a lot of money. Pocket change at first but when you advance with it, you'll get $5,000 for every 5 sales you do.

• 3 months later...
I spent alot of my money on rocket launchers, is there any way of making big money after all the story missions have been complete?

July 28 2007,07:33 Try the love media car give-a-way.You get $5000 on that(depending on what condition the car is in).

Edited by Banshee

Well, I tell you what. There's no way to get a Minigun in LCS without buying it.

Well I tell YOU what, If he asked about a minigun you might have a point but he said rocket launcher, which is under the

west end of the bridge between Belville park & the airport (page 206, official strategy guide).

For your other heavy weapons needs there is an M-60 on top of a hanger at the AP & a flamethrower on top of A&M petroleum

in Portland.

I just noticed this one is in the wrong forum, for future reference this kind of topic should go in "Gameplay & Help."

P.S. There are cash Icons for Noodle & Pizza delivery side work. Complete the missions & get a daily cash payment.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Firefighter pays well, as does vigilante. $1m payoff at level 168? UO?

lol yh, paramedic just bites.

This is VC. In LCS, you get paid for doing vigilante missions based on this formula ($50 x level).

I guess if you get to level 168, you should keep going since you're making $8400 at the minimum.

i think the best way of making money is the bike salesroom in staunton island next to the firestation, easy money

^ Actually so easy, sell PCj's or sanchez's easiest. PCJ, i speedy run upto the stadium will fullfill the bar. A quick trip down the grassy bank on a sanchez will see the meter go up without going too far. Plus no wanted level :P

Even though I don't recommend the Harley-Davidson bike where you have to run over pedestrians, you can actually do drive-bys on cars to fill the sale meter.

Yes you can, a good way is to accumulate a wanted level, then shake it at a pay and spray for a chuck of 'sale-ness', though this is quite pointless, as the P'n'S is ages away, and on such a badly handling bike, you don't have much chance of getting around too easy.

Also, the thing with drive-bys is you get wanted. Then the cops come ram you off your bike like a little bitch. This = failure, pretty much.

Even though I don't recommend the Harley-Davidson bike where you have to run over pedestrians, you can actually do drive-bys on cars to fill the sale meter.

Yes you can, a good way is to accumulate a wanted level, then shake it at a pay and spray for a chuck of 'sale-ness', though this is quite pointless, as the P'n'S is ages away, and on such a badly handling bike, you don't have much chance of getting around too easy.

Also, the thing with drive-bys is you get wanted. Then the cops come ram you off your bike like a little bitch. This = failure, pretty much.

Yup your right...but if ya run down some people on the trail by the water just down from the shop theres lots of people. get a wanted star,and lose it or grab the bribe.but if ya can save for when ya need it,losing one star increases the sale quite a bit.Thats how I completed the harley bike type sales fairly quickly.