BOOO bush

person123

Personally, I don't think that either one of them is really good enough to be president. However, I think that the president that starts a war, or gets brought into a war is the best choice for getting out of the war. So Bush was my choice.

Wow those were my exact thoughts as well. I rubbed it in all of my hippie friend's faces when we got onto the PCs in the Library about 2 minutes after the concession announcement. Man I haven't been much happier about the outcome of an election for a long time, I heard some polls the day before the election were Kerry 68% Bush 31% and good ol' Nader >1%.

lol who the hell is ol' Nader or whatever is his name :gappy:

Ralph Nader has run in I think the last 3-4 presidental elections. Usually he runs for the Green Party, but since he always loses, he lost their support and had to run as an Independent this year. In 2000, he was believed to have screwed Al Gore out of the presidency because most voters that voted Green vote Democrat if there is no Green Party candidate. Just search "Ralph Nader" in Google if you want to know anything else, good or bad.

• 2 weeks later...