Is anybody excited?!

Coffee

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheee, I was going to get a job at Wendys today( to earn for PS3 obviously) but will skip that becuz of the trailer. My Fraps is up and running(the registered version) and its T-Minus 5 Hours for me here in Cali. I'm probably one of the last to be able to see the trailer. Right? or.. I dun get it.

Well I got all my mates to camp in my garden where I've putting up a big screen to show the trailer as soon as it becomes live.. some have been queuing for six days to get the front row. I let the first few in for free, but then realised the money spinner this could be, and started charging £50 a square-meter for lawn space.

Well I got all my mates to camp in my garden where I've putting up a big screen to show the trailer as soon as it becomes live.. some have been queuing for six days to get the front row. I let the first few in for free, but then realised the money spinner this could be, and started charging £50 a square-meter for lawn space.

I know what job you'll be good for in the near future.

11 minutes to go, it's gonna totally fucking rock man!

I know what job you'll be good for in the near future.

11 minutes to go, it's gonna totally f***ing rock man!

LOL £50 a sqaure meter :clapping:

Oh Im so excited cant wait till the trailer I dunno how to kill time.

Thats just a BIT over the top don't you think?

Wow... chaos!

Everyone who can't access the site - there is still roughly 50 minutes to go... clear your browser's cache, temporary files, cookies, everything, for every browser you have, try loading it in each one.

When the countdown ends you get redirected to http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/index2.html so you could just keep refreshing that and when it becomes active you'll see the trailer there. Unless the change some stuff around beforehand.

Thats just a BIT over the top don't you think?

Lol did your sarcasm detector break? :P