What year is it set in

Malibu

Why would 2003 be a good year for everything? Nah, but I know what you're saying man. Yeah man, as it's been mentioned before, GTA III was released in October 2001 and it took place in late 2001, so probably GTA IV will go the same way too you know.

I meant that 2003 was a good year in terms of music and would be good for the game, They will say that there has been a massive change in Liberty City or something like that.

Yeah I know what you're saying man. I'm glad if there's going to have a lot of variation, depending on the mood and everything sometimes you just feel like listening to that kind of music etc, I'm sure it will have all kinds of radio stations like in past GTAs. Alright man, well I really believe it's going to be set in Autumn 2007, just look at the trailer, you'll sometimes see trees with yellow leafs, and as far as I know, there's only yellow leafs during the Autumn season.

Yeah I know what you're saying man. I'm glad if there's going to have a lot of variation, depending on the mood and everything sometimes you just feel like listening to that kind of music etc, I'm sure it will have all kinds of radio stations like in past GTAs. Alright man, well I really believe it's going to be set in Autumn 2007, just look at the trailer, you'll sometimes see trees with yellow leafs, and as far as I know, there's only yellow leafs during the Autumn season.

I know but that means that it could start off in autumn 2006 and then finish in summer 2007 when you finish some missions the season will change.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah man, I think it's pretty damn much set in 2007 you know, didn't R* say it took place in 2007? I don't know man... Anyway, also it looks likes it's going to take place in Fall, you know the yellow leafs and all that stuff, know what I'm saying. So, it looks like it's going to be like GTA III was, GTA III was released in 2001, and it took place in Fall 2001, so, can you see the connection? Yeah man.

He will not be 40 he will be about 30-35.

And the game is set in 2007.

If you say CJ would be 30-35 in GTA IV, in 2007, then that would mean he's 15-20 years old in San Andreas. He would be at least 39 years old if you ask me but still there's high doubt that CJ would even be in GTA IV or if it's set in 2007.