Other girlfriends

Achilles

I'm having a difficult time getting a successful date with either of these girlfriends. Has anyone had better luck than I? If so, where did you take them. I've had three disasterous dates with each of them and I'm concerned that I might "lose" them soon.

TIA for your help.

I thought that Denise was the only one for the game. I guess just try different places until they find one that they like. If it is a bad place, don't save, a good place, save.

Nope, there are 6 available and it appears that Denise is the easiest to date of the group. I was able to determine that Katie doesn't like the city, but Helena has been impossible thus far. I can't even find a place to take her in a part of town that she likes :(

Again, if someone has had some success here, please share. Otherwise, I'll just have to keep trying.

• 3 weeks later...

hey i have comepleted the game not long ago so i know wot u should be doin! denise loves it in the club! so be sure to go there alot and when she says 'let's do a drive by' then park next to some ballas and let her kill them then she invites you back to hers for some coffee ;) . There are another 5 girl friends that you can get deppending on the way you complete some missions. As for the other 5 depends on the way they act e.g, if they act posh then take them out for dinner. Plus if you have the flowers you can give them to her by equipting them then pressing L1.

P.S Denise loves fast food so keep that in mind!

• 3 weeks later...