GTA IV Trailer

Gerard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of something. At the start of the game you play the russian and then during a mission you die and then you play as someone else.

No offense or anything but that would just be stupid, Rockstar wouldn't put a guy in the trailer and then 7 months later it turns out to be like a pedestrian or some shit like that.

also wouldnt it be cool if in a coney island if there is 1 it has the warriors hangout but its completley abandoned

first off the girl with the pic under her name ..ur a cutie =]....2. that would be a great idea the warriors on the coney island section (one of the gangs in the game))..great idea gorgeous...if you would like to see a pic of me jus ask ..HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what's wrong with the russian character???

everybody seems to be talking about him :(

i mean c'mon, he is a cool guy! and he's around mid 30's, many russians talk like that

i guess it's true, their accent is what makes them look old

c'mon dudes, we all had the same conversation when CJ comes out, and we accept CJ! :lol:

my opinion is that nothing wrong with the trailer, it looked great, cool soundtrack, and awesome quote! B)

Woah, ARTIE ghostface you gotta stop double and even triple posting man. I know you're new to the forums but if you wanna add on to your ideas press the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post. If you continue I'm sure you will get a warning. But either than that, great ideas and welcome to the forums! :D

Why is everybody hitting on the Russian guy? We've only seen him for like 10-15 seconds and heard him say one quote. Don't I'm sure the more footage we see of him and when GTA IV is finally released you won't be disappointed. Like Jagoboy said he's cool and mysterious. We don't know much about him but his past seems dark and horrific which seems like a great upcoming storyline. Just hold your horses before judging him when we've barely seen him. Hell, we don't even know what his name is. I know so many Russian names so many are rushing through my head right now like Andrei, Dimitri, Igor, and many, many more. :P