GTA IV Trailer Released!

Chris

Looks to me as as improved SA, look at round shapes man!! They stiil are angular, like the line in the middle of a street!!! And i dont want a f***ing russian lowlife asshole who is wearing sweatpants and a leather jacket!!!

Keep your "f***ing russian lowlife asshole" accent to minimum. DONT LIKE IT?? Well go cry about it to your mom.

While the rest of us will play the game, and enjoy it.

I hate f***ers who try creating opposite shit of what is real.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

Edit: It could just be in New York, though.

It IS in Liberty City. There's familiar buildings and look at my second screenshot. It clearly says "Liberty Tree" on the left of the screen.

Oh crap, I never saw that. It looks amazing how Liberty City has changed.

I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

I agree, Rockstar would be really gay to go back to liberty city, i mean come on i don't think i would buy the game if it was.

I don't understand how some people are complaining about where it is or who the main character is. It's GTA4! You know it's gonna be awsome no matter what.

At least you've got the GTA spirit. I dont understand what they all want from R*?? The russian guy is perfect, IT IS time to change. C'mon, all previous guys were american.

oh contrare my friend, it also said "LIBERTY FERRY TERMINAL"

IT IS in Liberty, and dont even try proving anyone here wrong.

I wasn't trying to. I was just telling what I saw. I was probably looking at a different part of the trailer than you and chris82. chris82 posted the screenshot and saw that it is indeed in Liberty City.

Venon07 will you shut up about the london thing, just because you live in london doesn't mean it's going to be there, I hate to break it to you, but it ain't going to be located in london... just get over it.

Hey f*cker i hate to break it 2 u but i dont live in london.And if it's is gonna be in new york,if it REALLY IS! then rockstar have missed a gr8 opportunity.

The birds are pathetic! Their wings looks like made from wood or something, pidgeons in Hitman BM looks more realistic. And were are dogs and stuff? Birds but no dogs? Ill be fine with the GFX if whole ( or biggest part) NY will be in GTA4, but if theres only some part of it that is about the size of SA - then excuse me but that GFX is piece of shit!

oh contrare my friend, it also said "LIBERTY FERRY TERMINAL"

IT IS in Liberty, and dont even try proving anyone here wrong.

I wasn't trying to. I was just telling what I saw. I was probably looking at a different part of the trailer than you and chris82. chris82 posted the screenshot and saw that it is indeed in Liberty City.

Im SuRe ThAt Is GoNNa Be In LybErty CiTy BecauSe in ThE BaCk Of ThE Big BoaT it SayS LiBeRTy CiTy