GTA IV Trailer Released!

Chris

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the graphics are great, I still want it to be a lot bigger than just Liberty City. I want to get lost like I did in San Andreas

I'm sure it WILL be bigger. You see GTA III wasn't like an exact copy of NYC, so in GTA IV, they added lots of buildings that weren't in GTA III, and some of their own I'm sure. The point is, It is very likely to be bigger. One thing I AM worried is GTA IV no having country-outback like area, you know, like Red County in SA, Whetstone.

A variety of familiar fictional brands from earlier GTA games appear in the trailer, including Sprunk, Kronos, The Liberty Tree, Cluckin' Bell, MeTV, Logger Beer, Bank of Liberty and Burger Shot. New to the series and shown in the trailer are Fleeca, Whiz (mobile phones), Liberteen, Max Renda (makeup), E Cola (soda) and Bean Machine (coffee house). America's Next Top Hooker (parody of America's Next Top Model) and I Slept With Your Mom (stage show) are also advertised on billboards in the trailer.

With 120gb 360's and 60gb PS3's I feel no doubt it'll be bigger than SA. Either that or it'll be around the same and we can walk in EVERY building. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

That would be Nice. But how possible? Some buildings could be pointless.

Not if you can buy all the properties and have a wider variety of building an empire like it sorta had in VCS. I can't even say all the possibilities they could have for all the houses. But I'm sure there'd be some point for it.

Rockstar also revealed that all the trailer's footage is generated real-time via the game's RAGE game engine, running on an actual game console, and that it was not pre-rendered.[9] Whether the footage is running on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 has yet to be specified so that means the graphics are going to be just like that

It's ruinning on the 360 for sure considering it says XBox team or something on the bottom right screen while watching the video. But that means a little better for the PS3 graphics wise.

Sorry for double post.

Edited by Nate10

And so the source can be tracked... and other sites are less likely to steal it, or add their own watermark.

You should all download the HD trailer though, it's way better watching it in high quality.

Ya, I downloaded it and just watched it, amazing really.

edit: Ya, I saw the church in GTA 3 and LCS. It's the church in LCS where you do missions for that priest or something, I think that's the church.

Edited by Nate10