Pictures with children from the GTA 4 trailer.

Gycu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, actually, look at the last picture i submitted, it's an old chubby woman (see the skirt?), not a man, and that little picture you got there just shows she's got big...well, you know

Oh, and look, the same character, and quite clearly the shadow shows it's just half a shadow, not a child's shadow, but half an adult shadow. ok? we done now?

post-7442-1175972062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alistair

Well thats just life, I am a person who does not value a kids life more than an adults. I don't see the difference from an adult dieing and a kid dieing. People seem to have built up this thing about kids being better.

Because an Adult has already gotten a chance in life, maybe even many chances. But a child doesn't even *GET* a chance in life until he or she gets older, and a baby dying is just... it's destroying what could have been. Any human being with a soul feels that pain.

look guys, the point is, if there are children in GTA IV, not only the game would be banned, but we may also never see any of the GTA series again

if the GTA have children on their game, you will have an ability to kill children on a game, the gamer would be called a sadist and pshycopaths

sure, VCS have one, but the baby only exist on cutscenes, and we can't kill her!

and the worse problem, jack thompson wold have a great evidence againts GTA!!! he might be win

and thats another reason why there is no darkel, a mission to kill donald love, and the color of a cop car on GTA III(the 9/11 effect)

i hope there will be no children in any GTA ever!!!!

Edited by ArtSweet

Yeah well I don't think you need to worry about that you know, as far as I know, R* has already told us that they aren't going to put any kids in the GTA-series, ever. So I'm pretty damn sure it's not gonna happen you know. Oh yeah, there could be kids in the game, but then I'm talking about the cut-scenes when you're not able to kill anyone, like the baby in VCS.

They could put kids in game, and say make them so you cant target them or harm them, but iam guessing you will never see a kid in game. Animals on the other hand, ya never know, hell look at what you gotta do in Snake eater to get by. But I wouldnt like the kids idea either way thou

What's the matter? Don't you people trust rockstar. Dan Houser himself (if you don't know who he is then go home NOW) has stated that choldren will never appear in GTA... And mary-beth in VCS? How many cutscenes can you kill people in GTA? Oh, none! So why are we all still arguing?

Cutscenes? Fine

Billboards? Fine

On the street and kill-able? No!

-_-

I'm back in the forums!!!

Well, there's a 0.000000001% of kids being in the game, but I'm sure R* wouldn't go so far.

Personally, I wouldn't have any problem killing kids in the game :P

I wanna see some cripple-people.. Or some literally mentally challenged people.. That would be very interesting.. Shooting a mentally insane person in the toe :).. The reaction alone would be enough to keep me entertained for hours

I know, I'm horrible.. But imagine smashing into a guy in a wheelchair with your car... Think of the new physics.. That would be awesome.

No kids though, animals yeah, but no kids.