Pictures with children from the GTA 4 trailer.

Gycu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol tilly, i can see why your liked alot on these forums, you don't sugarcoat it for people like him "ijustwannatalk", its not a kid in the second one im sure its a boulder if you look at the back of the other benches they all have them and i don't no about the foot, why would R* want to go that much further they are trying to create a fun game that doesn't offend that many people children would be way overboard.

Well the truth is, they're not going to put any kids in GTA IV, R* has already confirmed that they're not going to have any kids in the GTA-series, ever. Now I'm not talking about kids in cut-scenes, now that's possible, and they've already showed us, remember the baby in VCS? Yeah man, so we will not be able to harm any kids in the GTA-series, and that is great man.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well the truth is, they're not going to put any kids in GTA IV, R* has already confirmed that they're not going to have any kids in the GTA-series

:) Remember, GTAPlayer that the Things will be different ! . So maybe kids in GTA = yes

I was kiding.I don`t care if there are or aren`t kids...I would kill everyone that stands in my way :adult,kid or animal...they`re just an obstacle to me...Even tough killing a harmless creature is sick :)

But I`m 75% sure that we wont see kids in GTA 4 ...

Edit: I never tought this topic will last so longer...It should of been dead by now...Even tough I created it but all I can say is that It`s alive!

Edited by Gycu

When R* confirms they're not going to have any kids, then I believe that, so I'm 100% sure there is not going to be any kids in GTA IV, but of course, they could be in the cut scenes, but that's another thing. Yeah man, I'm surprised this topic is still in the action you know, R* has confirmed there will be no kids in the GTA-series so why still go on with the kids thing, but of course, not everyone knows that.

ahh dont even get started! there defenately cant be ghosts in the game. dont even joke. dont give noobs the idea. there cant be kids in the game. i think kids get abused as much as adults in real life. kidnaps, rapists, loose drive-bys, school killings, ransom, it never ends. but there still cant be kids. jack thomson will murder R*. i heard somewhere that ladies would carry babies on the street but the babies are just props. thats fu**ed up and creepy. i think there should be animals though. it would be a cool feature. im pretty sure birds are going to get lots of abuse in gta4 so why not keep going. although i will feel very bad stomping the cute little puppy into the concrete.

AH!! yes alistar your right. everybody, come along. Lets all work together to close this thread. its like a broken record. oh and just for everybody's humor.

I just wanna talk. Die. Please.

oh and silberio i was joking. your not THAT retarded.

and its not in the air, its about ten feet away from the closer bench, changing the visible perspective location. You would know this if you went to kindergarten.

YEAH, HE'S RIGHT!!!

uh...wadaya mean?

nvm, i was on kindergarten...i just forgot...uh...dammit...

no animals...well, birds, stuff that there is a 5% of probability of being hit.

anyways, i would cry my *ss off if i see someone killing a doggy, or myself killing a cat, no animals, no kids.

and now i see the other freakin bench goddamit!

It's not like it's a new concept to have kids in violent games.. teen rated games like the fallout series and lionheart had kids in. You could kill and rob kids all day long if that was your wish. the only reason gta has been getting the whine-choir is because it's popular. there are boatloads of games out there with much more explicit vontect and a slew of realistic brutality that gta won't come close to, so the probability of it actually being legally banned in any impacting way is pretty slim. and if they can, then....damn..

and for those bringing in the ethic and morality of killing kids, gta is a game that really has any moral to discuss. Where is the moral justification in mowing down a dozen innocent bystanders, simply to save som time in transit, or klling prostitutes to get your money back? gta really should have no aspiration to be a morally acceptable game.

gta4 having a self-proclaimed realistic feel to it really should not have a population consisting of 90% middle-aged with some old fokls thrown in.