GameInformer Grab GTAIV World Exclusive Preview

Chris

gameinformer_IV_exclusive_may07.jpgJust like they did 3 years ago with San Andreas, the folks behind GameInformer magazine have managed to acquire a world exclusive first look at Grand Theft Auto IV. Issue 169 for May will contain ten pages of screenshots and details.

That's all they're allowed to say for now, we'll have to wait until the issue is released before we can find out what the juicy details are. If you're going to be able to get a copy of it, let us know.

Link: GameInformer

Thanks to raooul_duke at GTAForums for the news

This is an American publication, so Ciaran you won't be able to get it, neither will I. Which is partly why I was asking if anyone here could get it. Preferably a subscriber so we have the info the day it comes out since they get it a week before usually, before it appears in stores.

I think OGTAM will probably get it, he know everything about GTA. I think he will get it anyway.

I subscribe to that magizine so i can get the info for yall. I'm awsome.

LOL, King 2003 is trying to prove he knows the most about the GTA series and since ps3 player said,

"I think OGTAM will probably get it, he know everything about GTA. I think he will get it anyway."

He found that this is an opportunity to try to prove his "knowledge" of the GTA series by getting the magazine. Fortunately, my friend is subscribed to the magazine and will give it to me once he gets it, which doesn't matter because getting a magazine before someone doesn't prove you more knowledgeable.

Good try King 2003, but this wont prove that you know more. You need to find real ways to prove your knowledge of the GTA series.

I'm like King 2003's GTA history mentor. :D

I subscribe to that magizine so i can get the info for yall. I'm awsome.

LOL, King 2003 is trying to prove he knows the most about the GTA series and since ps3 player said,

"I think OGTAM will probably get it, he know everything about GTA. I think he will get it anyway."

He found that this is an opportunity to try to prove his "knowledge" of the GTA series by getting the magazine. Fortunately, my friend is subscribed to the magazine and will give it to me once he gets it, which doesn't matter because getting a magazine before someone doesn't prove you more knowledgeable.

Good try King 2003, but this wont prove that you know more. You need to find real ways to prove your knowledge of the GTA series.

I'm like King 2003's GTA history mentor. :D

What? I subscribed to that magazine even before i joined this site. And yes i know alot about gta.

Thanks everyone for trying to get it! :P Like Chris said to OGTAM: You're AWESOME! :D I'm gonna see if I can either buy of subscribe to the mag up here in Canada so I'll try to help but probably won't succeed. I just want to have it in my hands as I look over the exclusive preview and not on the computer screen. Can't wait for those screens though!

Edited by Artur

I'd guess the middle of April around abouts.
Cool,im calling gamestop rite now let see what they say.

Ah good idea, good luck with it.

This is the downside about living in the Middle East, you don't get magazines like this! Oh well, someone will have to upload any interesting points of view.

10 pages of info! Seems like alot will be revealed.

I imagine there will be lots of screens as well.