Sign in to follow this  
Chris

GameInformer Grab GTAIV World Exclusive Preview

They said it will be there around mid april in stores for subscribers they will get it in the first week of april.

Damn it hey, hmm, maybe I should get a 12 month subscription today just for it :P.

Damn it hey, hmm, maybe I should get a 12 month subscription today just for it :P

Sounds good to me, just give us the info as soon as possible B)

Edited by Mpilk

So people just tell me when we`ll find out more about GTA 4.In April or May?And in what day?

Gycu, in May the magazine will appear. I am kinda sad that here, where we 2 live, these magazine dont appear. Hate this.

Edited by TG187

Yeah man everything would be much, much crappier. Did you see all the cool things and graphics in the trailer? The PS2 would never be able to handle stuff like that. Tommorow I'm gonna find out if they sell GameInformer mags around here.

too bad Rockstar does not release PS2 version of the GTA IV, the platform just goes in Playstation 3, Xbox 360

Wouldn't be able to handle it.

you know, you have a point there OGTAM, you should listen to him little_friend, have you ever played "just cause" ps2 version? the gameplay scaled down, and so is the graphic, there is no way in hell gta iv could fit in ps2

Go on the site Wu-Zi-Mu. For me the problem isnt the money, is how i pay. I really want that magazine. That magazine will not appear here where I live.down.gif

Although a word of caution, Rockstar may not like that, when I did that before GTANet was told to take them down, although rumor goes they took them down themselves just so other sites couldn't get them, the latter is probably true.

Although a word of caution, Rockstar may not like that, when I did that before GTANet was told to take them down, although rumor goes they took them down themselves just so other sites couldn't get them, the latter is probably true.

Really? Man i didn't know, i gess GameInformer would not like it.

Depends yeah, GamePro didn't mind what I did, they said we could actually, but as for GameInformer, who knows.