Good Guy?

K9 Krew

Now in the past GTA's all the main Characters seem to be people who were good and then had to be bad to get to the top but this guys seems to be a bad guy trying to be a good guy and get away from the bad things he has done and become clean if you know what i mean.

For Example

"Prehaps Here Things Will Be Different" - Maybe trying to say that he dosn't want to be a bad person

He wont be good for long. It would be shit if he was good, lol getting a job in Walmart or something. :lol:

Yea it wouldn't be the best if he was good... It wouldn't make sense if you were free roaming killing people and stuff and he was trying to be good...

You know thats kind of a f**ing insult so shut up Cloud', i think that this Russian Guy will be like Claude except he will probably become Powerful. And maybe take over Liberty City. Thanks alout Cloud', now you hurt my feelings. This guy looks Pretty bad too. So i don't think he will be a good guy.

Edited by King 2003

sorry, i did not mean to insult you. But i have seen many post by you which were kinda random. Lol you really didn't need to add the Submarin part.

Well you have gone off topic but apology acepted, this Russian Guy seems cool. I think he may be another Tommy Vercetti. And he was cool.