Spot Light

Dmac

The NYPD use spotlights all the time in NYC. Same with LAPD. Especially in big cities. Police helicopters also have spotlights too, just like in the previous GTA's. They use these on their squad cars to catch criminals in dark alleys at night. These are really common in NYC so it all makes sense.

Well, sorry, I didn't read the whole damn topic.

EDIT: HECK! I realized there was a bottle there, and I looked down and under her arms is a sheet of clothing for a baby. Most probably the red thing is the hat and then there is a baby.

Edited by Spartan

Well, sorry, I didn't read the whole damn topic.

EDIT: HECK! I realized there was a bottle there, and I looked down and under her arms is a sheet of clothing for a baby. Most probably the red thing is the hat and then there is a baby.

Screenshot?

Yeah I thought it was a Hambrudger (Mentioned earlier). It most likely is cause weve already seen people carrying bags n stuff round.

I think i got the Hamburger idea from you.

Anyway, Back on topic. If it is a spotlight, Do you think it will be used by the Cops at night to find you if your wanted?

There were shootable spotlights in SA (remember area 69 mission) so if this is a spotlight it most definitely will be damageable .

Its not a baby shes holding, well if it is it has a pokeball where his head should be.

Good point. Your right, If it is a spotlight you can probably shoot it.