The Main Character

Dmac

We already know what our main character looks like and by his accent, he sounds Russian or similar. He also looks a bit like Jerkov from GTA2. Jerkov comes from Siberia and is the leader of the Russian Mafia.

GTA IV Character:

GTA4Guy.jpg

Jerkov from GTA2:

Jerkov.JPG

For information on Jerkov Click Here.

What do you think?

Edited by Dmac_91

Yes it would be really cool if they made a connection with the new main character to some characters from past GTA games. So Jerkov could possibly be a relative and maybe would help this new protagonist start out his new life in Liberty and turning it into a bad one. Leading him back into the crime business again.

Yeah that would be cool. I can picture jerkov having a small Russian Cafe and the the protgonis lives in the basement of the cafe for a while before he clims his way up the crime ladder.

Then, after they have been partners in crime for a while I would see a backstab coming from either of them. Even though it's getting a bit old. Or maybe they would stay close and run the city together I don't know.

Edit: Haha, I totally agree with you Rashon. Especially in the most serious situations like if one of his friends would be dying and he would call out: JERKOFF!!! Lmao.

Edited by Artur

He says in the trailer he has ''killed people, smuggled people and sold people'' and the russian mafia are known for smuggling and slavery etc.

I just thought it was interesting how they are both Russian and both where in previous GTA's and maybe there could be a connection.

And about the scars, In GTA2 it was 2013 and he was 41. By the looks of things GTAIV does not look like its in 2013 and he does not look 41. Those scars could of happened after GTA IV.

Edited by Dmac_91

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that GTA2 was in 2013. So yeah that doesn't rule out them being the same person but I doubt it. They might some how be connected but the new protagonist will just be someone brand new. Like all the other previous protagonists (with the exception of Vic and Toni but those were "Stories" games and with all other ones it has been a new character unless you count Claude Speed and Claude from GTA2 and 3). ;)

i doubt it very much man, i mean take two(well, maybe take one back in those days)and rockstar uses funny and offensive names back then, like the looney's, it couldn't even be a mafia name

the script and the names(except commercials and easter eggs) getting a bit serious right now

besides, who the hell wants our playable character to be named jerkoff??

so don't blame me, but i don't think it is jerkov on that trailer