Ideas for a new san andreas story

Sherman

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I even bother with trying another one?

• Yes.
    • No.

Reference to old one: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...ic=1304&hl=

I've been extremly bored lately, and have nothing to do... so I figured.. why not do another one of those? Granted, my grammar and writing skills have greatly impoved since then, so logically.. it should be better. I'm really just looking for ideas besides my own, ones that will be cool to read.. by the reader.

Did I mention $10,000 for the best idea?

how about this cj gets off the plane at lunch time goes over to his grans he hasent seen her for a while she is pleased to c him after a nice cup ov tea and some cake he kisses her goodbye and off he goes as he crosses the street he drops some litter a police car pulls up and tells him to get in he gets in and the police man tells him heas been bad for dropin the litter and stops in a side road get out he says and drives of cj look around and sees its a place for gays and a bunch ov them sees him and starts to chase him cj fineds a pogo stick and sets off what do think let us know and i will tell the rest

I have an idea, CJ goes to Wang Autos to buy a car. But the car isnt there, so he goes to Auto Bahn, buts its not there also. So he goes back home, and waits to the next day. Then he rings Wang Autos and they say that the car is in. So he goes over there and he walks in and its a Clover.

Do you like mine Sky? The one I said a while ago hat near the top of the page.

BTW when I say the russian guy I mean that Bullic guy, the main character of GTAIV...

I did make another story so how about this :mellow: :

You're rich so you have like a suit on(but you have your money from being a gangsta) and you're in plane skydiving and parachute to your mansion(Let's say Madd Dogg's mansion or that FBI agent guy that makes you do missions in the desert... forget his name). You get there and it's on fire; you of course freak out and go closer to look around. You see that your girlfriend is dead and get really pissed... You call up your homeboys or drive over to your homeboys (your choice) to come with you and go check a Vato house with vatos outside( you think it's them cause ya'll jsut had a gang war). You guys get in an arguement and shoot eachother up. The cops come and take away one of your homeboys to jail. They don't get you. Then later you go to the police station to get him back an have an epic warfare tryin to get him out. As you guys go out of the police station with your homeboy you can pick three epic ending to the story. Either a.) You blow up the helicopter and ya'll have a happy ending, b.) The helicopter takes your homeboy out and you as well, or finally c.) you take down the helicopter and then behind you your homeboy shoots you and kills you and he says he's actually a vato. (This is all based in San Andreas unless you want somewhere else...)

So how did you like that one??

Edited by Nate10

Damn, that's sorta tough for me lol. What cheats do you like then? Would love some to know for the story...

I'll probably fill that in with whatever idea I go with. Cheats? The water level will definately make a return. In the same form? Possibly. I plan for some vehicle setups, ped setups.. and a few more.. secret things ;)

Damn, that's sorta tough for me lol. What cheats do you like then? Would love some to know for the story...

I'll probably fill that in with whatever idea I go with. Cheats? The water level will definately make a return. In the same form? Possibly. I plan for some vehicle setups, ped setups.. and a few more.. secret things ;)

surely do it from ceasars POV where he and kendl get married have kids and stuff and he has to chose between his family and his gang which comprise of like childhood friends...

Well if you have played Just Cuase it is about the CIA guy right well maybe you could do the same thing and nit would be the same as sanandreas with like big smoke and sall that except the guy would be like tony montana like a drug lord and you have take him down but make the main character Ceaser Vialpando he rocks