Car Damage

DeAtH

Yeah, so not just tires poping. With if you have a grenade or something powerfull the whole wheel brakes of. If glass brakes in the car, the driver should become in a state of shock and crash into something.

Hey man, I think this belongs in the Wishlist topic, not to be picky or anything, but I'm just saying the way it is.

actually, but this way you actually can discuss an option/future and it also makes the forums active.

Yeah sure Jace, you can discuss it here, it's just that I don't hope there's going to be too many topics like this, that could also be used in the Wishlist topic.

Anyway man, I'm sure we'll see more realistic crashes and all, oh yeah, big time, and also I think there's going to be way more parts that can go off, yeah there's so many damn possibilities, I'm really excited :)

well, at least they could make it a little bit more realistic...

did any of you guys play the getaway 1 & 2? we have a chance to get out before the car explodes, and then we can get burned because of the fire

and maybe they could make the rear window to be breakable

i shot them a like hundred times, and the rear was just fine :(

Most realistic car damage is in Mafia or NFS.

Dude, NFS bearly has car damage. It only has pre-made scrathes and broken windows. The damage in NFS is crap..

Well in NFS:IV High Stakes it was pretty realistic, car went slower and so on.

Has there actually ever been a game with realistic car damage? Even GTR, probably the most advanced driving game on the planet, is unrealistic. You crash a car at 80/100 mph into a wall and you just get a little front-end damage and if you're really unlucky break the engine...but the car looks almost fine! I remember spending hours and hours trying to get Midtown Madness 2 to have realistic car damage, but it really is difficult unless they pre-programmed into the pyhsics with an advanced damage model. I suppose Havok 4 is the only engine properly capable. The thing is, most racing games don't include realistic damage, probably in some attempt to make the licencsed cars appear "really good". But GTA doesn't use any licensed vehicles, therefore they can, if technically able, have near-perfectly realistic car damage.

well for GTA4 im Praying it uses the style what STUNTMAN used, sweet ass damage, you land too hard, muffler and maybe if soo hard, a wheel

That Would be awesome

yeah i loved the dammage allot, expecially when i got hit by a train and the car snapped in half :D ahh good memories, oh and one more question, is Stumtman for PC? :o ??

like rav0001 said: the burnout series...!!! its got the most realistic car damage i've seen, when you crash wheels and parts fly off and stuff...and if its head on the front end of the car can be smashed like all the way up to the dashboard! but if that was in GTA IV i wouldnt b able to drive a car long enough...lol :-P

I want the car damage to be a little more advance,but not to the point were its ultra realistic.

If it would be ultra real then you would die in like 2-5mins

But i hope they bring in health losing when you crash into something or newer cars have airbags :lolbounce: .