Hidden Hints

He has posted again saying the following after another member (Scottygta4), who joined on the 31st, said that it was an April Fools joke.

NINE:

Gents,

I can state, absolutely, that I am in no way associated with scottygta4. You have my word on that one fact. This is not an "April Fools" as suggested by young Scotty. The information, which I believed at the time, is posted for all to read.

Whilst hijack may be a new and innovative aspect of game play, it is a bit sad on a forum.

At this time I have no information relating to the forthcoming game, for which I apologise.

Cheers,

Scotty.

TEN:

Gents,

While some of the posts within this topic are both detrimental to proper discussion and outright annoying, a certain member has served to demonstrate one key point -

Credibility is everything.

Kind Regards,

Scotty.

well from wat i have read thr are the following possibilities!!

1.this guy has a great imagination and he was juss lucky in guessin the city.....and aftr tht he has strted writin loads of bullsh**

2.Rockstar themslves have givin info bout the game for media hype!!

3.he's actually a rockstar employee who has leaked out info bout the game....then rockstar guyz got hold of him beat the hell outta him....den to cover the leak they have said tht it was info actually given out by rockstar

Newayz if it iz the 2nd or 3rd case den maybe wats givin in the letters about the sniper and the police and all is some kind of clues about the story of the game....like it iz possible tht the russian mafia trying to gt hold of tht guy and he has shifted to NYC but now the NY cops want to get hold of him and stuff!!