GTA IV Wii Announced

Dmac

Note: This is a joke from Jordan at PlanetGTA.com but it is very well done!

Rumors have been going on the past few months of Grand Theft Auto IV making its way to the Nintendo Wii. Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo America, has been pushing Take-Two for a Wii port of the game. It seems his hard work paid off, early this morning a trailer was added to the press website of Rockstar Games announcing GTA IV for the Wii. Because the Wii is not powerful enough to render the same graphics as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, it seems as though they've gone with the old engine or perhaps an edited version of it.

You can view the trailer below....

Google Video: Click Here.

Edited by Jared

Thats got to be the most pathetic prank GTANet have ever pulled, Jordan may have started it (and that was funny, he always makes these little things funny, great bloke Jordan is) however GTANet going to trying to make it their own prank for the day, now thats an all new low for them, then again, so is banning members because they thought the member knew something about them that they didn't want let out.

Also to point out, it's not a joke from GTANet, it's a joke from PlanetGTA ;).

However, well done to Jordan for a very smart and thought out prank.

I don't see the point in this, but hey, well leave it open for the moment.

I posted it at first because i saw it posted on GTAnet and thought it was real (yes, i was fooled!) and quickly posted it here then later after watching the video i quickly had to change the topic before other people fell for it! >.<

Thats got to be the most pathetic prank GTANet have ever pulled, Jordan may have started it (and that was funny, he always makes these little things funny, great bloke Jordan is) however GTANet going to trying to make it their own prank for the day, now thats an all new low for them, then again, so is banning members because they thought the member knew something about them that they didn't want let out.

Also to point out, it's not a joke from GTANet, it's a joke from PlanetGTA ;).

However, well done to Jordan for a very smart and thought out prank.

I don't see the point in this, but hey, well leave it open for the moment.

For the record, I asked GTANet to post it and help spread it around. GTANet has a ton of credibility. My site and their site are partners. Ok, that's all.