do u think it will snow in gta4 i hope i does

i hope it does have snow it will probably be one the best feature in the game

Snow won't really change the gameplay, just some nice little feature what takes a hell of a lot work.

It would be nice to have some kind of drought sometime and that the sea will actually lower, or the cannals.

i hope it does have snow it will probably be one the best feature in the game

Snow won't really change the gameplay, just some nice little feature what takes a hell of a lot work.

It would be nice to have some kind of drought sometime and that the sea will actually lower, or the cannals.

Forget that, floods, that would be cool. Imagine driving around, then suddenly hearing a waring report on the radio. Then suddenly seeing water rising and people heading for their homes or higher places.

Well I certainly hope snow will be included, and still most important is that the snow is just there, nothing else, but yeah man, sure I wouldn't mind that it affects the gameplay too, like when driving or something like that, but if snow would just be there for the sakes of it, well I wouldn't mind. Anyway man, we'll see, maybe the next trailer shows Liberty City when it's snowing.