do u think it will snow in gta4 i hope i does

R* better work on the weather stuff. Having a flood would be cool to. I'm not sure about snow, atleast, it will snow but not that everything get's covered. Would be really nice if they did somehow make it able to cover. Also the handling of the cars would change.

R* better work on the weather stuff. Having a flood would be cool to. I'm not sure about snow, atleast, it will snow but not that everything get's covered. Would be really nice if they did somehow make it able to cover. Also the handling of the cars would change.

wen cj went to the city it was all coverd then its just a shame we couldent go outside

It wasn't covered, just the textures. But you want to see everything gradually getting white because of the snow and it pilling up.

It wasn't covered, just the textures. But you want to see everything gradually getting white because of the snow and it pilling up.

Well it might be a unsignificant clue but have you watched the trailer, when the second car shown passes you could see not only the steam but also the trees that have brown/yellow... leafs and it looks like Autumn, or maybe in the game will be always autumn which I doubt it so...I say it`ll have seasons and of course SNOW.

Edited by Gycu