Donald Love in GTA4

Yeah, we could see what happens with Donald Love. We still don't know whether he gets killed (Possible since before GTA III was released, there was a mission to fly a Dodo to crash into the Love Media Building and kill him) or just flees the city like he did in Liberty City Stories.

Hmm, possibly he could appear. But R* said that GTA IV is starting a new chapter with everything new (probably including the characters) so yeah. I bet we'll see some old characters but not too many. Finding out about Donald Love's disappearance would be good though. :)

Well before the trailer, everyone thought that they'd use a new location...but did they? No. I feel that if an old location is being used, that it's more than likely we'll be seeing some returning characters.

I want to see all new characters in GTA IV. Although it would be interesting if there was some hints to what happened to the old characters. For example, Someone said (cant remember who) that it would be cool to go to the cemetery and see old characters names on the gravestone or something.

Well I wouldn't mind having Donald Love in GTA IV, but personally I don't think it's going to happen, it's a new chapter and all, I think there's only going to be new characters. Althought, as some ppl mentioned, there could be some small hints and all, would make it very interesting you know.

Good point. As much as I want to see all the old characters again, I hope R* doesn't put too many in. Donald Love is one of those characters I want to see again though.

Why? He was a douche. He made Toni

kill Avery.

i'm with you on this one man, donald love was an a*shole for killing avery, i mean it's his own mentor for god sake! it's like you killed your math teacher!

and i like avery more, because he was a stand up guy when Tommy start bussiness

he had sex with two dead bodies for f*** sake! think twice guys, after all, he was just using Claude

Good point. As much as I want to see all the old characters again, I hope R* doesn't put too many in. Donald Love is one of those characters I want to see again though.

Why? He was a douche. He made Toni

kill Avery.

i'm with you on this one man, donald love was an a*shole for killing avery, i mean it's his own mentor for god sake! it's like you killed your math teacher!

and i like avery more, because he was a stand up guy when Tommy start bussiness

he had sex with two dead bodies for f*** sake! think twice guys, after all, he was just using Claude

I think all the reasons you said there would want him more back because he is twisted and a bit of a nutcase which is quite funny to have in my opinion.

it would be cool to go to the cemetery and see old characters names on the gravestone or something.

Played LCS? this happens at the vemetery outside the chapel.

DL was a douche indeed, hope he died in a freak yachting accident.

But i would like to see the return of.... (thinks)... Ray machowski (bit of a gimp, but he's on the run for cop corruption [hilarity ensues])

Eh, i'd rather Tommy to come back.

That's more unlikely since Tommy didn't really seem to want to leave Vice City "...because there ain't no up north any more. It's all down south now".

I'm not saying it's impossible, because I'd love to see Tommy make a return. Even out of the storyline I don't think it's really that possible since Ray Liotta doesn't play side parts, he always goes for main character and shit.